On the way to feelings...

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This is the new cover of my book edited by lucixxluci 🤍

lucixxluci Thank you so much dear for this.I really liked it a lot😍

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Part-24

**************************************
Recap-

Arjun's POV- Uff This girl she is a headache but a cute one, she is a live wire just you need to have the correct connection and she will lighten you up like a bulb....I didn't want to go with her on this scooty,last time it was rathode with whom I rode a 2 wheeler and now she wants me to live it again with her, but I think friendship calls for this change and now what can I do when I was the one who asked her for it.....

Arjun- Fine chalo and give me keys I will ride it.....

Sakshi- Nhi m chalaungi....

Arjun- Sakshi tumhare haath me chott lagi hai.Give it to me nhi toh mere pass or bhi tareeke hai.....Giving her his epic glare again.... and By the way we are done with your say in the decission now it's my turn.....

Sakshi- Lelo.....Har baar ghurna zaroori nhi hota....

She said making a pout.....

Sakshi and Arjun agreeing to each other went to lock the house to continue their ride to meet Jahaan....

Recap ends.....

**************************************

Sakshi's phone rang the instant she was about to go to bring her scooty.....It was Jahaan's call....

Jahaan- Hey kya haal chal Miss Delhi.....I am on my way to nursing home,so thought of picking you up a bike ride what say......

Sakshi- I have my scooty Jaan and I will come by it.....

Jahaan-Oh!  that khataaara one vahi naa jo din me ek baar chalti hai or dass baar rukti hai same one naa.....

Sakshi-You don't call it khataara it's just old that's why gets tired isiliye kabhi kabhi chalna bnd kar deti hai.....

Jahaan was so loud on phone that it was clear for Arjun to hear all their banters.....

Jahaan-Oh....is it so really.....

Sakshi- Han really...Kuch kaam ho toh bolo I am not free like you.....

Jahaan- Nhi samaj seva karne ka mann tha or tumhe company bhi de dunga but I guess you don't want either of it......