Old yet Gold......

part 14.....

**************************************

Recap-

To break the moment....
Arjun(in her ears lightly)- Sakshi....

Sakshi Snapped out of the moment,composed herself and opened her eyes
Sakshi slowly opened them but again closed them seeing lizard in the hand
Arjun jldi dustbin lao
Arjun- lo yh rha
Sakshi threw lizard in it and went to wash hands,she was trembling from Arjun's closeness till now
Sakshi- breathe Miss Sakshi Anand breathe you need to hold yourself be calm and composed......

Sakshi- Gannu Bappa please let this heart to slowdown......

Arjun's situation was no different....... He was highly embarrassed besides he was not able to understand what was happening with him..... How could he desire for her...... No this needs to stop.....

**************************************

Dooriyan kuch km ho rhi thi,
pta nhi kuch jaag rha tha dil me,
yaa phir rooh ek duje me kho rhi thi.....

lge the koshish me ki door ho jaaye,
rok le dil ko chahe kese bhi samjhaye,
ban jaaye sahaara khud ka khud hi,
ek duje se naa koi umeed lagaye.....

Sakshi came outside after washing her hands, composed herself, only to see Arjun struggling with brushing the sofas.....

ACP Arjun Rawte a Pro in everything he does, she knew was a Pro at creating mess not cleaning it.....
Roshni told her about his habits, but then she thought him to have changed, but again somethings never, this and his cutting chai are thise unchanged habits in this changed Arjun....

However she composes herself Sakshi could never stop herself falling for him every now and then....

His every good habit makes her feel proud, and for bad ones she only enjoys them as his antics with smile.....

Sakshi- Give it to me arjun (she took the brush from him) m krti hu pura din isi pr nhi rhna h naa.

Arjun- what do you mean m slow hu....

Sakshi- isme kehna kya hai Arjun, dikh rha hai....

Arjun glares at her....

Sakshi-It's ok Arjun, har koi har kaam nhi kr skta she said softly controlling her laugh....

Tum kitchen saaf krkr.... no wait m chlti hu hum kitchen saaf krte hai then apne liye kuch bna lo tumhe bhookh lgi hogi you haven't had that bunmaska properly.....

Arjun got back to kitchen but got lost somewhere..... He was missing his Sam and his Roshni.....
The duo were both the best chefs he knew and when cooking together they made the person eating food even chew his fingers....

Sakshi- Arjun.... Arjun.... she kept a hand on his shoulder.... Chale andar....

Arjun- Hm.....Tum kya khaogi

Sakshi- anything Arjun, vese tumhe kya kya bnana aata hai....
Arjun- kya kya nhi sirf kya.... mujhe sirf noodles bnane aate hai....vese khaane m choosy nhi ho....

Sakshi- I was indeed very choosy, it's just that jb aapke nakhre uthane wala koi naa ho toh aap zyada din tk choosy nhi rhte....
khair tum jo bhi bnaoge m kha lungi. pr tumhe jab noodles hi bnani aati hai toh phir tumne mujhse choices kyun puchi.....
Arjun- Han toh mene kb kha tumhe kuch or khaana hoga toh m bnaunga.... or vese bhi ghar bnd tha itne din se toh noodles ke alaawa or kuch hai bhi nhi.... I was just checking tum adjust kr skti ho yaa nhi mere saath....