Changing personalities

Part-29

*************************************

Recap-

Arjun's POV-
In Kabir's case it worked, But Am I ready to share my life with Sakshi just to let her feel heard....Will it not be Wrong on her part if I share something with her only to know about what's bothering her and Is it something I will be able to do, and if yes then....Do I really want to do it....
I had always wanted to be heard after Roshni's death but I was unfortunate enough that it never happened....How it could have my only friend didn't trusted me....And knowing Sakshi I know she can see through him,so it should ideally not bother me to share my life to a person who already knew about me but will I be able to do it with Sakshi.....When I himself has tried to stay away from opening up to someone.....He was in his thoughts but determined to do it this time, to come out of his shell.....But Why Sakshi.....And why not Sakshi.....Ideally he had no reason to not tell Sakshi about it.....She was the one who stood by him all this way from taking revenge from sikander to being with him in his toughest times....But do I want to open up to someone now,ofcourse I do.....

He remembered Sakshi Saying him "Tumhe ek dost ki zaroorat hai Arjun."Or kissa khatam ho jaane se zakhm nhi bharte unke pass jakar unke upar pyaar se malham lagaana padta hai....

Recap ends.....

************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

In Delhi

Ayesha and Sameer reached the hotel hand in hand only to find Chotu and Shree waiting for them in the parking itself, They were shocked to the core when they saw them hand in hand,however Sameer and Ayesha were fast enough to leave their hands but to their badluck Shree and Chotu were faster....They saw Ayesha and Sameer stealing glances....

Shree (saying to himsef)- Kuch toh choot rha hai....

Sameer- Kya choot rahaa hai Shree....

Shree (though not having any answer) Sir khaana.....

Sameer- kya.....

Shree- Ayesha's favourite... italian is lying on the table.....They were looking at Ayesha who was just smiling to herself....And Sameer there was something different in him too but what....They were yet to guess....

Shree and Chotu left inside to set dining table.....

Kuch toh pakk raha hai Chotu yeh Mr dammit or Ayesha ke beech....looking towards the gate...

Kuch pakta toh mujhe pata chalta Shree....Main bahut ache se samajhta hoon aisi baatein....

Chup kar main khaane ki baat nahi kar raha hoon.....

Toh.....

Shree was about to continue....But Sameer marks his entry

Sameer- Shree Rawte se baat ki....

Shree- Nahi sir....Aapka wait kar rhe the....

Chotu- Sir pehle khaa le bahut bhookh lagi hai....

Sameer- Thik hai....Ayesha kahan hai....

Chotu- Main bulakar laata hoon....

Sameer- Tum shuru karo main bula lata hoon....
With this Sameer goes outside.....

Chotu- Ailaa.... Shree sach me kuch solid pakk rha hai re....

Shree- Mene toh pehle hi kaha tha....