Uniting Broken Strings

Part-32

*********************************

Recap-

After 3 hours Arjun returned back to check on Sakshi who was still asleep,So he just went out refeshing his mind to focus on the case ahead....He decided to go to the NGO where the orphanage kids are living to get further information about Mayank....

Lost in his thoughts he just prepared himself Cutting Chai, and made coffee for Sakshi.....

During the entire time there was an unusual silence between them,Though not haunting one, but it was not peaceful either....Sakshi wanted to tell something but was not able to and Arjun he wanted to ask something but he too was unable to....

Recap ends.....

********************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Arjun was in deep thoughts remembering about his conversation with Sameer early morning....He told him everything about Aakash and Delhi fiasco ofcourse skipping the beach visit....and Roshni's diary....Sameer was shocked would be an understatement seeing the bubbly happy go lucky looking Sakshi nobody could imagine her to have gone through so much....

Flashback-

"Happy Birthday Rawte...." Sameer said with utmost emotions in his voice

"You know I don't like all this...." Arjun said as if giving command to the ETF chief....

"But I like it and you also don't hate it either.... Comeon and don't spoil your mood....and Be soft to Sakshi...."

"Do you think of me as some devil Sam....Jo baar baar be soft be soft lga kar rakhte ho...."Arjun complaint getting irritated....

Sameer controlling his laugh at his annoyance knew something was troubling his friend that's why he was being so grumpy like a child....

"Not at all....You are an angel but in disguise of a Devil...." Said Sameer with a smile on his face....

Whatever Arjun said and disconnected the call....

Flashback ends.....

His trance of the thoughts broke with Sakshi coming out of her room with her handbag, jingling bangles in her hands which had the magical power of attracting anybody's attention towards her....

"Arjun can I take the toys I and Jahaan bought for kids...."

Arjun just nodded and went out waiting for her....He was not feeling uncomfortable but it was just Sam's words ringing in his mind.....Be Soft to her.....And he knew talking about her murmurs last night would surely break that Softness....and looking at Sakshi's condition yesterday he didn't want it today....

They both started their way to the NGO.....It was the NGO Roshni was attached to....and where orphanage kids were living...Sakshi was stealing timely glances at him which didn't went unnoticed by him, but he ignored them...and finally when she was not able to control it She asked

"Arjun are you ok...."

"Han mujhe kya hoga.." He replied looking straight at the street.....

"Vo Arjun mujhe tumhe kuch.."

Sakshi seeing him calm voiced out what was yesterday left in between.....only to be cut by him in mid.....

"Sakshi call Shree and ask him about Rahul's call details.."He said in his no nonsense tone.....

"Ok"She called Shree but he didn't pick up....