Past Returning......

Part-20

**************************************

Recap......

Arjun- Han kaafi suna h unka weird or effective ways ke baare mein.....

Sakshi- We got free from there at nearly 10:15 PM so either we could have waited for Deepak to come and pick us or we could ourselves have left for home.....We thought 2nd option to be a better one....As what we have to tell him was way important to discuss on road.....

Recap ends.....

**************************************

हर हर महादेव 💖🙏

Aasaan hota hai dosti me dost ban saath nibhana,
mushqil hai toh Todd jaaye dost ko aisi baat kehna.....

We called Deepak to inform him that we will be back home ourselves and Kavish Bhaiya and Kajal dropped us a little away from home, we wished them Good night and came back to orphanage but It was locked clearly Baba had not returned till then and Deepak we were sure of was at his second home....So we made our way to Rosh's place.....
That day at night we stayed at Rosh's place though that was our home too back then but abhi toh khali hai....Jis jagah kbhi hasi ghunjti thi aaj wha khamoshi hai.....A place life used to revolve around....Happiness surrounding every nook and corner..... Aisa lagta hai ki Ab Sab bikhar chuka hai.... itna ki chahkar bhi wapis nhi joda jaa sakta.....But kabhi kabhi lagta hai purana wapis nhi aa sakta par naya toh bnaaya jaa sakta hai.....I wish....Par again khwaishen sabhi puri ho yeh zindagi ka dastoor nhi hai.....Par kuch ho jaaye toh khud par vishwas bna rehta hai....

Arjun- Toh did you both told Deepak about everything that day......

Sakshi- Btaaya par us din nhi Mausam acha tha uss din ghar ka toh socha yeh baat phir karte hai....Baba was to come late that night and next day it was 28th February Baba's birthday......It was never less than a festival to us....every year we used to celebrate this day..... So when we reached home Deepak was already doing the preparations, which were half done he asked us to help him with all those decorations and catering stuff.....Rosh cooked her ever famous Biryani.....(She said this in flow but later regretted on the fact that may be Arjun would get suspicious about Rosh and Roshni's relation, so without thinking about it any next second she started yalking further) Deepak was preparing cake and I was just roaming around checking decorations......

Arjun- Kyun tumhe kuch nhi bnana aata....(This surprised Sakshi that he missed Rosh's Biryani, but did he really missed it, Can ACP Arjun Rawte really miss such clues that when he has been a judge to that Biryani)Wait ek cheez aati hai tumhe bnani baatein..... or sirf wahi aati hai.... Right..... But I must say you are very good at it.....

Sakshi smiled at his comment infact laughed- Arjun bach ke rehna ab tum....this was exactly what Deepak said me, and I used to hate it infact once he said this to me and I hit him on his forehead with the pencil box and still even after so long that scratch was on his forehead a memory which she was cherishing......

Arjun always used to miss these fights in his life, which turned into memories with Sam coming in his life.....

Arjun- Tum bhale tb iss baat ko hate krti thi ab nhi karti.....and you know what tumhe lagta hai you used to hate it...But that mere line was the reflection of your relation with Deepak......

Sakshi- Sach keh rhe ho Kar hi nhi sakti Arjun chahun toh bhi nhi kar sakti....Us din raat ko it was the last time we all were together but still incomplete we didn't had the kids of the orphanage with uswe had Baba to cut the Cake with us....Rosh's aai Baba danced on their epic song ae teri sohra jabi tujhe maloom nhi...... They were the best Jodi I have ever seen till day..... Deepak's Naagin dance and Rosh's singing her favourite song..... Ae dil laaya hai bahaar khushi ka khumaar kya kehna......