Coming Closer

Part- 23.......

हर हर महादेव ❣️🙏

**************************************

Recap-

Zindagi Sab Dekhti hai, log bhool jaate hai, but yeh yaad rakhti hai....Or sabka hisaab bhi karti hai.....

You just need to wait.....Or pta hai iss baat par mujhe bharosa kab hua hai the day you killed "Sikander".....His end was stamp on kavish bhaiya's theory.....

Sakshi's phone beeped there was message from Jahaan-

Reaching in 1 hour......

Sakshi- Jahaan will be reach in 1 hour.....

Arjun- Go freshen up Sakshi it's already 4:30....Will get some breakfast ready.....

Sakshi- Arjun but before that I need to tell you something......

Recap ends......

**************************************

Arjun- And What is it Sakshi......

Sakshi's POV-
How do I tell him to let me go alone...to see Jahaan and Bua...He will not agree,and what reason I would give him to not come with me to meet Jahaan.....

Arjun- Sakshi kuch bologi Will you say something,mind reader nhi hu main.....

Sakshi- Han vo tum thak gye hoge naa soye bhi nahi the puri raat toh toh.....

Arjun- han toh.... Yeh mujhe pta hai aage bolo kya kehna hai or tum kab se bolne se pehle sochne lagi it's really so unlike you Miss Sakshi Anand.....

Sakshi- Toh main keh rhi thi tum...tum aaraam karo m chali jaungi Jahaan se milne.....

Arjun- you mean Akele chali jaungi.....No that's not happening m saath chalunga...

Sakshi- par....

Arjun- End of the discussion....Anything else.....

Sakshi- Vo main keh rhi thi tum Jahaan se kuch mat kehna Deepak ke baare me,usey kuch nhi pata.....

Arjun- main usse vese bhi kuch nhi kehne wala tha.....

Sakshi-Vo main jaanti hu, Tum nahi kehte par vo samajh leta he is damm smart.....

Arjun- Toh You mean to say I am dumb.....

Sakshi- Nhi,mene toh aisa nhi kahaa yeh toh tum keh rhe ho.....

Arjun just gave her his epic glare, which actually,For he knew this was the only option he had to stop Sakshi from arguing further.....

Arjun- Vese usey kitna pta hai.....

Sakshi- Vo he knows ki Baba zinda hai and somebody is behind him for some files....

Arjun- Ok Tumhara ho gaya ho toh chale rooms me.....

Sakshi- Han toh m toh jaa hi rhi thi tum hi apne interrogation me busy the.....

Before Sakshi could say anything else Arjun just sighed at her in disbelief and went away in his room.....

Sakshi's POV-
Thoda time ache se kya baat karli you thought yeh badal gaya rahega yeh vhi Akdu ACP Rawte....
Abhi time hai toh let me search Rosh's diary kitchen me ho sakti hai....Sakshi searches the kichen racks drawers every nook and corner and on the Left corner of the kitchen there was a kalchatti......She smiled remembering Aai's craze for cooking food in traditional vessels.....With the thoughts back to the diary she came outside kitchen to go towards the mandir where she was sure to find it....But seeing Arjun coming out of his room she turned towards her room.....