Coming a step closer

Part-39

____________________________________

Recap-

"Mein...mene...ku..kuch nahi dekha.." she said with her eyes closed, the encounter has yet again brought out her feelings for him infront of her..

"Sawaal vo nahi hai Miss Sakshi Anand..Could you not learn to atleast knock the door? itni zehmat nahi kar sakti kya.. Maana Sakshi tum cabin me bina knock kiye ghus jaati ho..But yeh room hai..Samjhe yaa samjhaun.." he said giving her a SYS..

"Sorry! Yeh pi Lena main room me hu change karne.." saying this she rushed out of the room..

As Sakshi left Arjun laughed aloud remembering her stammering at the situation he didn't knew why but if it was his effect he really found it cute..

Recap ends....

______________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Sakshi came to her room back and closed it with a thud, she took long breaths and calmed herself down, controlling her rugged breathing, covering her red cheeks with her palms and calming her fast beating heart, her love for Arjun now has started getting on her nerves more,her love has started coming out in more bright colours back now ...

Arjun was just standing there remembering what all happened a moment ago,he was not angry on Sakshi but yes! A little embarrassed on their awkward situation but a part of him was happy seeing Sakshi's blushing face he didn't knew why but he liked it..He locked the door and
Freshened up...

Sakshi freshened up and came back to check on Arjun, she was about to barge into the room but her mind replayed the previous incident and told her to knock the door..Arjun had to think twice to seep the reality that Miss Sakshi Anand has in real knocked the door which was so unlike the Sakshi he knew..

He went to the door and opened it,his sneezing has not stopped till now and he was on the verge of developing a slight fever, his body was warm and was paining a bit..He looked at her and she looked a little lost to him..

"Sakshi" Arjun called her name to being her out of her trance..

Before Sakshi could reply him his sneezing session started..Sakshi looked at him worried for him and then at the table on which was kept the glass of kaadha that too untouched..

"Arjun" she called his name getting annoyed and angry at him...

He raised his eyebrows to ask her about the matter..

"Why didn't you drank the kaadha?" She asked him folding her hands..

The confrontation made Arjun remember he was to throw the nasty liquid in the sink..But now that the ball was not in his court so there was nothing he could do other than ignoring the question, and he did the same..

Sakshi getting no response from him went near him and glared at him though looking in his deep eyes she was failing at it miserably..Sakshi took the glass from the table and brought it to Arjun to drink..Seeing Arjun's annoyed face she couldn't control her laugh..It was like the face a kid makes when he is told to take bitter medicines..

"Arjun have it.. It's not that bad..Badi Maa ki recipe hai.." she said making him take the glass in his hands, and when their hands touched she knew he was having fever..

"I know Sakshi but yeh bahut bura hai..I have had it earlier.." He said holding the glass far from himself..

"Pi..lo Arjun it's not that bad taste which you would have drank earlier I promise special recipe hai.." she said smiling at a memory..