Bonds reuniting ♥️

Part - 40
_______________________________________
Recap -

Mumbai

"Sakshi let's go there's nothing we will found here." He said and hurriedly made his way out of the room.

The entire journey Arjun was quite the flashes of Roshni's murder and Sakshi's stained photo were coming to him every now and then and what he was not understanding was why he was seeing the 2 flashbacks at the same time and that too with the same feeling..

_____________________________________

Delhi

Sameer Ayesha Shree and Chotu finished all the formalities for leaving the city then but decided to travel in the morning afternoon bustling through busy roads they reached their temporary home dreams guiding them to the way ahead...

Recap ends....

_______________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Mumbai

The entire journey to the Arjun's place was a quite one while Arjun was disturbed for Sakshi and Sakshi disturbed seeing Arjun like that it seemed to her the old frowned Arjun was back. They reached home the entire way sakshi tried to know his heart out but failed miserably at every single attempt.

"Arjun kuch hua hai kya." She asked holding his hand firmly, she felt him still having a little fever.

"Kuch nhi Sakshi, main thik hu" he said without looking at her..

"Tumhe fever hai Arjun..tum baitho I will get medicines for you or kuch khaane ke liye bhi laati hu.." she left saying this before Arjun could have said anything else.

Arjun drifted back to his room his thoughts making him go through hell...

Arjun's POV -

I know it's done as a warning to ETF and I need to tell this to Sam, but what if something happens to Sakshi..No I will not let anything happen to her..I will not let her be a prey to the devil who is behind all this..

Sakshi knocked Arjun's room she was standing with a plate of chopped fruits  in her hands.She kept the plate on the table and they both sat on the chairs in his room.By all the self analysis and determination and for Sakshi Arjun was trying to be calm....

______________________________________

Delhi-

Sameer was in his thoughts about how tomorrow would be a changed experience for both him and Arjun, after years of rudeness and rough  relationship tomorrow they would be with each other rather than being infront of each other.. A lot is to be done and more than that a lot more has to be undone. Having lost in his thoughts a sheen of tears appeared in his eyes.Tears of guilt, tears of the pain Arjun would have been in, tears of pain he has lived with and tears of regret to have not been able to keep his promise to keep Arjun Happy...Ayesha just came to him and as a gesture of support kept her hand on his shoulder, The chief's heart was an open book to Ayesha she knew what he was going through..

"Sir sab thik hai..Arjun sir bhi.." She said sqeuessing his shoulder.

"I know Ayesha..Arjun thik hai but I want to see him Happy.." he said making her sit on chair while holding her hand..

"That day would too come soon sir, time has it's own ways to heal the broken heart.." she said looking into Sameer's eyes,giving his all the comfort..

"I wish.. by the way tumhari Sakshi se baat Hui.." Sameer asked getting back to normal..

"Nahi waqt nahi mila sir, kal karte hai abhi have rest kal we have to leave for Mumbai vese bhi... we agree to it or not sir earlier only situations changed for you and Arjun sir, your relationship was always intact and it would always remain like that.." Ayesha said standing up to leave the room..