Memories.......

Part- 16

**************************************
Recap-

Arjun was listening to her very carefully he didn't even stopped her in the mid for a single time, all the time his eyes were twinkling seeing Sakshi opening her life so well to him.....

It's a quality of Sakshi he has cherished every now and then.....Inside out he had always known Sakshi is way more stronger than she appears to be, and today he was getting a proof of it.

Arjun- Sakshi you know what you are very strong......
Sakshi- Arjun tum meri tareef kr rhe ho, tum Sakshi Anand ki tareef kr rhe ho.....

Arjun- nhi sach bol rha hu.....

mil rhe hai dil, khamoshi baandh tod rhi hai,
tanhai milkr dard se rishta naya jod rhi hai.......

Recap ends......

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🌺🙏

dard,uljhe juzabaat, ankahee si baat ,
baat le tu usse jo hai is pal tere saath.....

Sakshi and Arjun not realizing were becoming the happy moments of each other, the moments that have not been lived for years they were living again though alone but sitting with each other......

Sakshi was not afraid of the memories, it was the pain of not having them that kills her every now and then..... Arjun earlier guilt ridden even now....... has been in the guilt whenever he remembers the day he proposed roshni, he is guilty of all the milestones they achieved and celebrated as a couple......

A nick of the moment has the power to change the entire chain of events that follows it..... For Arjun that moment was Roshni's death, which made that happy Arjun a ruthless one who is not devoid of emotions, but is surely devoid of giving expressions to them...... And For Sakshi it came long back losing her everything to one deadful day......

Yet there was a solace and peace in Arjun remembering his life, a life which seems to him his pastlife and that Arjun whom this Arjun doesn't even recognizes.... For whom silence is the answer to his inner turmoil..... Those screams of Roshni, the promise he didn't kept.... Sameer's accusations....Though they have started their friendship again...... But damage once done remains in heart till it doesn't get a new hope for itself.....

And Sakshi devoid of chirpiness in his life just wants her sorrounding to be noisy, to surpass the silence her heart carries.....

Sakshi fake clears her throat.....

Sakshi- ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte not bad Haan tum bhi mujhe maan hi gye hna...... (She said chirping aloud, but inside recalling all those memories where she wanted Arjun to acknowledge her but he didn't.....)

Arjun- Sakshi agar self pampering self praising sab ho gyi ho shall we proceed......

Sakshi- Hm......

Arjun- Aaraam se btao no hurry......

Sakshi-  Jese Jese waqt beeta Arjun  I Rosh and Deepak became best of friends teeno ke taar ek dusre se jude hue,jaan basne lgi hum teeno ki ek dusre mein, ek dusre ko inside out jaante the hum.....
Yeh naam mishti yh mujhe Rosh ne hi diya tha, vo mujhe mishti bulati thi.....
Duniya Sakshi ko jaanti thi, pr Rosh mishti ko.....
vo mishti jise andhere se darr lgta tha, jo apne Aai Baba ko miss toh krti thi par Baba or deepak ko nhi bta paati thi yh sochkar ki unhe yeh naa lge ki vo uska dhyan nhi rakh paaye..... vo mishti jise jab kharoch bhi lgti thi toh vo poora ghar sir par utha leti thi..... vo mishti jiski har choti badi baat usey pta rhti thi.... Or hum dono ke beech mein Deepak....