CHAPTER 07: THUNDERING OF CLOUDS

"She was the lighting,
Before the thunder"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

"Lunar Eclipse: Raven dust"

The wind hit your face, and the bright sun radiated your features.
It didn't take you much while before you were done with exorcising all the special grades.

It felt unusual to you, the fact that you hadn't noticed this building ever since you came here. Obviously, you were a special-grade sorcerer henceforth recognizing the clusters of special-grade spirits within this location, wasn't a big deal for you, yet it kept hidden as if...

"As if someone did it on purpose to halt us away"

You called the nearby Raven that was flying across the sky, made up of your cursed energy. The Crow showed you no sign of any other cursed energy user's presence, making your statement proved wrong.

 The Crow showed you no sign of any other cursed energy user's presence, making your statement proved wrong

However, you didn't feel it was a coincidence.

"It's very strange" You undid your powers and stepped forward while booking an uber to the airport.

"I need to leave"

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

You went to the airport and booked your emergency seats in Tokyo. It cost you a fortune and you reminded yourself to get the cashback from your sensei since you were doing this all for the mission.

After a few minutes of formalities, you were already sitting on the flight that was preparing to take off.

You texted Satoru that you were coming back to be a little cautious since you sensed something alarming.