CHAPTER 10: DEEP AS OCEAN

She reminds me of the ocean,
So much left to discover
But still feels like home.

~wrdsmithart

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

"Dammit!" Satoru exclaimed while he curled his body around his pillow, close to his chest, tightly.

"I always mess up!" He buried his head under the soft fluffy pillows.

"And now I can't even sleep!"

He got annoyed at the fact that he wasn't able to sleep peacefully, henceforth he sat up on his bed turned his dim purple lights on, and stared at the night through the window.

The night seemed calm to him and felt peaceful until he noticed the full moon, which again reminded him of you.

He couldn't keep himself away from you even a second now. It has always been like this ever since the first time he saw you in the rain.

He took his glasses out and wore them, sighing as he thought about you.
She has grown into a woman now. I couldn't see her appearance much since it was always dark when I visited her while she slept.

But. A curvature on his lips was visible.
She looks even more beautiful now, especially her angry stare is so cute! And the way she blushes takes away my whole heart!

Satoru was giggling alone, drowning in the thoughts of you.

When she smiles, she comes to be the most beautiful woman in the whole world! And when she scolds me? I enjoyed it so much as if she was showing me her care.

However. His expression was saddened. Will she hate me after what I did to her today?

His face was now all red thinking about it, both due to the concern of you being mad and his lust for your smooth skin.

"She was so soft..." He mumbled under his breath, with hints of redness over his cheeks while looking at his hands with which he traced over your body.

"I want to touch her more..." His nose wrinkled at his thoughts and he got embarrassed as he pressed his hands against the mattress to withdraw those feelings.

Especially her breast. He reflected.

Coming to the realization of what he just said, he quickly slapped his face with both hands, making them redder.

"Stop it Satoru! She is angry with you for your pervert behavior and still, here you are thinking about her in pervy ways again?!"

"Don't think about her like that without her permission!"

Think about something else! Think about something else!

"Her smile is so beautiful. So damn beautiful. Same as sunshine, it brings happiness to me.
Especially her delicate tinted lips are so beautiful"

I wonder how would they look around my dic-

Wtf Satoru! He slammed his head.

Damn, you pervert stop it!

He sighed in annoyance, rolling his eyes at the fact that how much of a pervert he was and he didn't change even if he tried to.