CHAPTER 08: TRAGIC IN TWILIGHT

"He reminded me of dusk
and the inevitable sadness
of all beautiful things"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

Here I was standing, in the middle of the beginning of where everything started.

In the quiet stillness, I stood as a spectator on the ridge of tragedy. The air hung heavy with tension, casting glooms that whispered of impending suffering. Unknown to others, the stage was set, and the first act of tragedy unfolded before my eyes.

Your gaze fixated on only one person and that was Satoru, hunting in the air, crying and laughing maniacally as if the devil had taken him in. In the depth of the end of the day, the twilight, he was ready to change his fate.

He has grown stronger. Even stronger. Your eyes twinkled as he stroked your sensei with his newly formulated dark technique, the hollow void.

The atmosphere was eerie as if the world stayed still and he was the only devil emitting light, the only twilight, the only doom of the earth

Back in Jujutsu Tech, when you woke up, you basically searched for the missing dead body of Satoru. You were afraid, though unsure, of why someone took his deceased body. Until Shoko found you and told you something that was impossible.

Satoru woke up and left.

He left, in the excitement of his revenge. He left, to kill Toji. He didn't care about who died and who didn't, all he cared about was the fact that he wanted to prove he was capable and stronger than anyone alive.

His ego won.

You can up to him, tracing his energy only to see your sensei being killed by Satoru.

When Satoru was done with this, he noticed you. His fit lay over the ground and looked at you as if he wanted to show you something. He walked towards you, filling that large distance you maintained from the battlefield.

 He walked towards you, filling that large distance you maintained from the battlefield