CHAPTER 05: RESILIENCE OF SOLAR

"Close your eyes and picture the sun,
That's what it feels like to love her;
Warmth"

~atticus

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

You have spent months with everyone now, and you have done almost everything with them. Movie nights with everyone in Shoko's room every weekend, going out shopping alongside Shoko with the money you earned while going out on missions, and training with everyone together.
This helped you a lot to recover from your brother's death and you started living your life with joy again.

Shoko has already taken an interest in Haibara, and you always felt of them as a cute couple though none of them dared to reveal their true feelings.

Suguru was already busy with his process of controlling his cursed Manipulation technique, training alongside Nanami, who had yet to enhance his ability.

Talking about Nanami, he has grown to respect you a lot since you always helped him with his missions. He thought of you as the only one besides Shoko and Suguru to be eligible to be called Senpai.
{Indirectly he is disrespecting Gojo}

You and Haibara have become the best friends ever. He always brought you drinks over and you always loved to spend time with him.

In the meantime, Satoru and you were growing stronger as well, and not forget he always brought you sweets, pastries, ice creams, and chocolates whenever he went out. He even used to bring souvenirs for everyone when he went on a trip for missions.

Satoru developed a weird hobby in the meanwhile, a hobby to always make you wear his jacket in the winter, even if you are already covering yourself. He found it cute whenever you wore his jacket as if a bunny had been covered with a shawl. On the other hand, you always remained annoyed with him, though you developed some resistance against his annoyance.

Soon Satoru's birthday came up and you celebrated his birthday with the utmost enjoyment planning in acquaintance with Shoko, Suguru, Haibara, and Nanami. Satoru was delighted to see you putting effort into him. You weaved him a black scarf for his gift, and he ever since that day always wore your scarf in the winters, and if not winter, he always kept it close to him.

You got your customized uniform, and Satoru couldn't take his eyes away from you. You wore a navy blue coat with Your usual navy blue shorts, always matching it up with black shirts or T-shirts.

 You wore a navy blue coat with Your usual navy blue shorts, always matching it up with black shirts or T-shirts

Well, everything was smooth and happy, everyone was enjoying their life and so was you. It felt like a fairy tale until The Hidden Inventory Arc began.