CHAPTER 03: PULL OF GRAVITY

"It was gravity that brought us together
And nothing would pull us apart"

~Thebettermanproject

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

"A movie? Which one?" You took your last sip of your coffee as you heard Shoko inviting you to her dorm for a movie night.

"I don't know maybe? Romance and action movies? What do you prefer?" She asked excitedly.
"Since it's our weekend then why not watch more than just one movie"

"Umm, Sci-fi, mystery, action or Survival" You answered, taking another sip. Your hot Americano was drizzling while its exquisite coffee aroma filled the air.

"Alright we will make a vote and the genre with the most votes will win"

"Who are 'we'?"

"Of course you, me, Suguru, and Satoru" You frowned listening to Satoru's name.

"Well we all will have our shares like I am providing my room, Suguru is bringing the projector and DVDs of movies while Satoru is managing the snack corner, what you wanna do?"

"Well I will watch the movie" You smiled being too lazy to do anything.

"Hey don't be like that" Shoko smacked your arms frankly.

"Umm, then what about the alcohol?" You smirked.

"Then it's done, you are bringing the beers" She cheered and you smiled at her childness.

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

It was already nighttime, you brought the beers you bought with the jacket you prepared for yourself since it was cold at night.
In Shoko's dorm, Satoru and Suguru were arranging and connecting the system of projector.