CHAPTER 11: FREQUENCY OF RAYS

"Perhaps the light
that made her beautiful
was not from her eyes or smile
But the courage she found
in the darkness to shine"

~mondyantoniacci

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

The warmth of sunlight hit your face and your eyes flickered under the sudden illumination behind your eyelids. Gradually your dream dissolved away and your eyes opened in existence.

You rubbed your eyes as you sat on the bed yawning, still clearing your mind from the long dream you just had.

"He again left first?" You checked the vacant space beside you. It has become your daily habit since you arrived at Jujutsu Tech, a few days before.

Every night Satoru came into your room to sleep with you and ran away before you woke up.

THE 2nd NIGHT AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL

"Y/n~channn" Satoru buzzed off your locked window as if he were a creepy stalker.

Geez what does he want now? You rolled your eyes as you walked toward your window to unlock it.

"Can I sleep with you again today?" He made a puppy face.

You couldn't resist his adorable face. You were flushed to see him. All you could think about was him as an adorable little cat and you wanted to pet him.

 All you could think about was him as an adorable little cat and you wanted to pet him

{SATORU IN YOUR EYES}

However, he was adorable only until he didn't open his mouth to speak, after he did, he is just a nosy brat for you.

"Do whatever you want" You scoffed and turned away to sleep on your bed.

Satoru snuggled himself beside you, seeking your warmth, and had a beautiful sleep, knowing your presence beside him.

THE 3rd NIGHT AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL

"Y/n~channn" Satoru tried to lean against your window as he always used to do before knocking to make you open the window frame for him.

Unfortunately for him, the window was already opened and he fell into his back, screaming in pain.

Thud