CHAPTER 09: VOID OF SINGULARITY

"You created a void,
Nothing and no one else
manages to fill it"
-lebasha

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

You sat in your cozy living room, enjoying a quiet moment with your tea. Your mind, filled with memories, felt like a warm hug. Sunlight filtered through the curtains, highlighting the adored structure on the walls. With a gentle stir, you sip your tea, savoring the sweet taste of nostalgia.

Your long obsidian like hair sways in the breeze and the rhythmic splashes of the shishi odoshi add a soothing soundtrack to your tea-drinking moment, creating a serene harmony with nature.

How many years it has been, huh? Your mind questioned your body while recalling the details of that day.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

A few days after Haibara left for the mission, you started your normal life too and stirred in taking missions.

It was your weekend, the day you always preferred to relax and keep yourself away from the chaos of the world, yet there was someone who was intruding on your personal space.

"Shoko?" You looked at her huffing figure at your entrance.

"Haibara..." She paused to let the arrest at her chest release and her teary eyes said all.

It didn't take you much of a while to run where Shoko was taking you too. The journey may seem completed in minutes but it felt like ages for you. Every step was hard, hoping for a way to see the sunshine of Haibara, however, what lay in front of you was dullness.

 Every step was hard, hoping for a way to see the sunshine of Haibara, however, what lay in front of you was dullness

That was the last day when you saw everyone together. Satoru, Suguru, Nanami, Haibara, Shoko, and you.

You remained sitting in the same position and your tear glands were already so empty that even recalling that dreadful day, you had no brine to let flow.

How many years it has been? Your mind again questioned your body.

You had already become the sole heir of the
L/n clan, one of the top clans, on par with the Zenins, yet still inferior to the Gojo clan. Ever since responsibility fell in your hand, you lost your adulthood.

Just being stuck in the four walls, working, going on special-grade missions, and dealing with the other clans.

You weren't someone who sat in one place and worked, then went to the mission as advised by the elders, it was the same as 'all work and no play, Jack's a dull boy'