CHAPTER 12: HEAVEN LIKE GALAXY

"Anywhere,
Somewhere,
Far away"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

"Why did you do that?!" You folded your arms close to your chest and looked away in annoyance.

"Do what?" Satoru smirked knowing what he had done while starting the engine of his car.

Currently, you both were sitting in Satoru's Porsche as Satoru was driving to the place where you both had to handle the mission.

He had already explained the details but hid the fact that he was the only one who was required at the mission so that you would willingly come along with him

"Because I like teasing you" He winked at you.
"You are so adorable"

You sighed in annoyance and looked out of the window. You wanted to scream and beat him, yet you didn't since he knew your little pervy secret.

Silence remained between you two, the whole journey. Satoru didn't like the quiet but he knew you were angry at him and he took pleasure in seeing you frustrated at him. Henceforth he drove in stillness, being delighted that you were beside him.

It didn't take you both long before you both arrived at the destination, where you were supposed to carry out your research on the secret organization. Satoru took his jacket and wore it and you did the same, you wore your coat since it was cold outside and you both walked to the place.

By the time you both reached there to check, everyone had already run away in fear, emptying all the documents with them.

"They must be planning something suspicious or else they had no reason to run away" You commented while you slid your hand into your pocket. Seriousness was spread on both of your faces.

"But how did they know we are here" He questioned you whilst agreeing partially as he clasped his cheeks with his fingertips, squeezing his lips out.

"Simple" You walked a bit forward examining the area.
"There's a spy in our squad" You smirked at him.

Satoru smiled getting to your point as he let go of his cheeks.

"Oh, I see" He was now ready to tease you.
"I see you have become as smart as me"