CHAPTER 15: CRIMSON AS MERCURY

"I wanna taste you again,
Like a secret or a sin"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

The room was lit up by the soft glow of moonlight seeping through the windows. The silvery beams of light danced across the walls and ceiling, creating detailed patterns of shadows. Wetting and panting swirls filled up the air, while Satoru and you sucked each other's lips hungrily as if there was no tomorrow.

Satoru pressed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. His tongue explored your mouth, tasting every inch of it while his hands roam freely over your body.
His touch transmitted a shiver down your spine, igniting an intense desire within you. You could feel a sudden rush of heat pooling in your lower belly as you reciprocated the intensity of his gaze. The air around you becomes charged with sexual tension.

Both of you were undoubtedly taken aback by how quickly things escalated in just one night.
He leaned in close to you. His piercing gaze met yours as he gently placed his hand on your cheek. You could feel his firm grip on your waist guiding you closer to him. His other hand finding its way under your shirt —tracing circles on your bare skin— causing goosebumps to form all over your body.

He pulls away from the kiss, his breath heavy and eyes filled with lustful desire. He slowly trailed kisses down your neck, nibbling at your sensitive skin before making his way back up to claim your lips once more.
Want more. More. Was all going inside Satoru's mind as he could barely control himself.

"Satoru~" You moaned under his touch, the way its fingertips sent currents throughout your body.

Fuck her voice. His pants could scarcely govern and not enter in you now. If you did allow him to go to his fullest, he would have fucked you up all night in all sorts of positions one could wonder of.

"Mhmm?" He encouraged you to continue.
"You know? You are so addicting?" He groaned as he continued to give you hickeys on your chest and neck. "Your smell, your touch, your voice, your damn eyes, Y/n~"

Your blush increased more under his words as he continued sucking and biting your skin.

"The more I feel you, the more I lose control, Y/n" He looked at you with his gullible and anguished eyes.
"What shall I do with me? You make me obsessed with you"

You could barely understand his words, since the drinks still had a little lightness over your mind.
His hands move to unbutton your shirt, revealing your perky breasts.

"Fuck, so pretty" He complimented. He could see your red and shy face when he was admiring your curves and beauty. You grabbed the closest pillow and buried your face in it out of sheer embarrassment since your upper body was naked to him.

"Ar-Are you shy?" A smirk was curved over his lips looking at you with a taunt in his voice.
So cute when she blushes around me.

"Hey, hey" His voice was so seductive now as if his words were fucking you between your legs.
He forcefully removed the pillow and when you tried to cover yourself in shame —he strongly removed your hands— binding them to the top of your head. His one palm was enough to settle down the struggle of both of your limbs.

"Don't be shy" He gave out a light chuckle "Everything yours belongs to me, including you Y/n~chan" You looked at him with your lips pursed, and how much your naive look aroused him to the point that wanted to take all your in innocence away, making you whine and scream his name all the night.