EPILOGUE: BLOOM LIKE PETALS

"What is done in love,
Is done well"

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

A year passed in the blink of an eye, well for others while it was an eternity for you and Satoru. While you both strived to make the Jujustu world a safer place for the younger generation, it cost you both a long separation.

Satoru recruited his new-year students —Nobara, Megumi, and Yuji— and was invested in their training and new missions, while secretly hoping that they were fine wherever they were.

A lot of time you both exchanged letters but it was mostly for the information of improvement of the relationship between the government and Sorcerers. No phone calls have been made between you two since you left your phone and there was no way a person could contact you besides letters using the special little cats teleporting while sniffing your crushed energy.

Satoru could have come himself to you, but he dared not to disturb you anymore. As time passed he became more adjusted to his past and he became more understanding toward you, although he never stopped boasting about your relationship.

"And guess what? She will become my wife one day!" Satoru blushed with an over dramatic gleaming. Nobara and Yuji were too happy and excited to hear more about you since they never felt that someone would ever even marry this dumb old sensei.

"I pity that woman" Megumi Sighed in a soft voice and everyone looked at him dumbfounded.

"Meguummmiiiii!!! You are a meanie!" Satoru exclaimed.

"That's right you are a sucker at romance" Nobara scowled.

"Hmm~hmm" Itadori nodded aggressively.

It was a usual evening for all of them, nagging around after intense practice with Gojo. Everyone except Satoru was already tired yet Megumi was tired of hearing him brag about you again. Ever since he was a kid Satoru never stopped talking about you whenever he visited him and now he wouldn't stop even after becoming the teacher.

Regardless abruptly, the usual evening became unusual thanks to the sudden appearance of the unexpected.

"Someone missed me and here I am"

Satoru knew this voice. Knew this more than his own. Everyone turned in your direction who was standing behind them, opposite the pink-hued dusk.

While other's eyes looked at you suspectingly, Satoru stepped forward to you.

"Satoru?" Your lips desperate to call his name, finally pronounced.

"Y/n?" He parted his lips too. Him calling the name, everyone finally believed that he wasn't merely bragging without any existence of you. There were times Megumi felt that Satoru was lying but here was you now the live-proof standing.

Itadori and Nobara's eyes were gleaming with sparkle as they saw the two lovers get reunited again under the warm sunset. It felt like they were watching the ending of a super hit romance movie cast by beautiful characters.

Oh my god! Just kiss already! Nobara exclaimed internally can't wait to see you and Satoru together again.

"Satoru?" You took a step further to him gradually without any hurry, filling the gap between you two.

"Y/n?" Satoru took a step forward and he just wanted to hug you into his arms and clasp you, never letting you away again.

"Satoru?"

"Yes, Y/n~"

"Satoru..."

"Y/n..."

"Geez you look like an old man now"