CHAPTER 18: LOVE OF VENUS

" Eyes convey words
That even heart can't say"

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Ever since that day, days passed away just like the storm does —passes in a matter of time, but establishes the wrecked heart in several livings.

As time passed, most of the sorcerers recovered, and you all lost many. In their name a special graveyard was prepared by the higher-ups and compensations were given; that was the least they could do after they sacrificed their lives for the humans who might fear or even resent sorcerers.

You lost contact with Satoru. That day after everything was over, Satoru remained as charming as he used to be in front of others but when around you —he was quiet and depressed— as if he was controlling his rage inside.

You tried helping him out after all you were still deeply wounded by the words that he thought you were never with him. Ugh, not a thought when you looked at it deeply, you really weren't there for him when Suguru left the Jujutsu society. But they say it's never too late and you tried approaching him; only to make things even worse.

"Satoru!" You exclaimed from the back running since your small regular footsteps could rarely match his long uncommon ones. You screamed his name again but seemed like he was purposely avoiding you.

You both resided in the same corridor of the room where you had an argument before the battle started. A little nostalgia hits you directly on your pulses, and even though you can't recall the exact words, you do recall the shivers and feelings all down your body.

You were desperate you wanted the answers. Your eyes were swollen, your cheeks were red, your vision was blurry and your body was tired. You could barely feel conscious and then your body gave up.

Your restrain your body got free and gravity started to attract you to fall over but then in a matter of seconds, Satoru was there, holding you close to his chest to secure you.

"The hell you are doing here when you are in this state?" He shouted fearfully since hw was afraid you might get hurt. Yes, his words were harsh but nevertheless, he still cared about you more than anyone else from his side.

"I was concerned about you" You softly mumbled. You could capture some of your vision now, especially when Satoru's hair was shining like diamonds in the morning sun.

Satoru's lips parted, he could feel the heat from you that you were concerned about him and did make him happy to the point that you took the initiative. But after the loss of such an important person, how could things like these make him react?

I wish I could tell you Y/n, how ugly I feel now.

He exhaled his emotions out and spoke with a serious tone.

"You cannot take care of someone when you cannot even take care of yourself" With this he clicked your forehead and your eyes became heavy, darkening at the corners, and you fell asleep.

Mixtures of emotions resided inside Satoru. He couldn't find what was the real him, neither could he decide which one to show. All he wanted was not to hurt you with his mood swings, and that's why he took you to the room, placed a kiss over your lips, and left.