CHAPTER 06: BLESSED BY LUNAR

"To the Moon and never back"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

"Riko wants to go to the club"

Suguru announced as you sat on the sofa blow drying your hair and Satoru lying on the bed and unpacking all the sweets he brought for you and himself from the nearby store.

Of course, Suguru was really cautious about his health, and he avoided eating sweets, so it was only for you and Satoru.
The other packet he bought, has already been given in Riko's room.

"Well, that's kind of her last wish" Suguru was right, she was supposed to be a vessel and lose consciousness soon, yet she showed no sign of fear. It was obvious none of us were happy about it and none of us would dare to object to her wishes.

"What are we waiting for?" You got off your chair "Let's go to the club!"

。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。

You were already ready with hints of makeup and the clothes Satoru bought for you. Of course, you came there without any luggage, henceforth Satoru bought you new clothes for the club and night stay.

The swimsuit was lent by the hotel which will eventually be added to the final list cost, which will be paid by none other than your sensei. Knowing this, you have ordered a lot of food and enjoyed it for free.

Well, Satoru of course didn't want you to show off your body in the club, henceforth he indirectly bought you covered-up clothes, a white shirt, and a sequin skirt. Unfortunately for him, you unbutton your shirt to show off your cleavage, and his effort goes in vain.

When you were done, you went to the bar first because you couldn't stop yourself from drinking alcohol anymore. You ordered a glass of Margarita and waited for everyone to arrive.

Satoru was on his way with Suguru, Riko, and Kuroi in a black turtle neck and formal pants. Satoru and Riko were all over on cloud 9 while Suguru and Kuroi could only smile seeing them happy and bright.

"Satoru" You stood up and called him when you saw them entering the club.

Satoru's eyes turned to enlighten themselves with your image, but rather than enlighten, they got shot by the cupid's arrow on the point. He never thought to himself while buying clothes that you would look this beautiful. The way the skirt wrapped around his waist, he wished it was his hands, and the way your shirt lightly touched your skin, he wished it was his lips.

But the first thing he wanted to do was lift up your slid shirt. He did promise himself not to interfere but until he wasn't stronger than you, he could not help but be a little possessive. He didn't want the other staring men to see your shoulder or any part of your body.