Chapter 1

{Earth}

(??? later)

(Raynare POV)

On the harrowed grounds of Humanity lies an eternal clash between three races. Three main Factions of Holy Descent, locked in a seemingly unbreakable stalemate.

Biblical God and his all powerful entourage of Divine Seraph Archangels. Hailing from their home in the Silver City of Heaven.

The Four Great Satans, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, and Asmodeus. Leaders of the endless hordes of Demonic Devils from Hell.

And the rebeling Fallen Angels who cast themselves from Heaven, diverging fate set upon by their Creator to forge their own. Governed by God's own Scholar, the Twelve Winged Cadre, Azazel.

These powerful factions continue to fight each other over the soil of the birth place of God's Masterpiece, Humanity, sending masses of their armies in an attempt to capture territory. However, neither side will win new ground, only the piling loss of their valuable soldiers.

...

In the dust field plains of Early Jerusalem hosts a raging battle between Heaven's Angels and Hell's Devils. This only exists but one of countless faction conflicts around the world, where the Big Three play a constant tug and pull in the now turf takeover of the Great War.

Taking part as but a common foot soldier is a low level Angel named, Raynare.

A small piece of Heaven's latest Hand in a kill-and-capture effort to retake a heavily fortified human kingdom now overrun with a couple battalions of Asomdeus's Devils.

"INCOMING!"

Roughly landing into a sand trench, Raynare barely avoids the volley of magic bombardment from atop the castle's stone walls.

"Shit!" Raynare yells over the sounds of explosions, unholy shrapnel digging deep into her leg.

A price for staying out in the open too long, trying to return some light spears at their demonic
aggressors.

Gritting her teeth, Raynare focuses on casting [Divine Healing] on her wound.

While beside her is the Angel's best friend, Kalawarner, another low level Angel whom she met and befriended in the First Layer of Heaven.

"How bad." Kalwarner asks, peaking above to scan the battlefield around them. shooting the occasional [Light Arrow] to remind the enemy of their presence.

Wincing in pain, Raynare's senses flare until the small green glow of healing fades, providing short term relief.

"Tch. I'll live."

"...We'll have to visit a local Saint after this."

"NO WAY!" Raynare denies.

Kalawarner gives her a deadpan look, "The human will heal you, with much stronger [Divine Healing] than your's."

"FUCK THAT! I don't want any grubby mortal's hands touching me!"

"Just because you hate humans doesn't mean-"

"I DON'T HATE HUMANS-"

"Duck."

Kalawarner shoves her head down, while casting a [Light Shield] above them. Protecting Raynare from a volley of [Unholy Arrows] by the defending Devils.

As soon as the attack ends, their leading commander, Ten Seraphim member and Archangel, Remiel, God's Huntress of Eden, fires a massive [Great Light Arrow] from her divine greatbow.