Act 1 | Epilogue

{Earth}

(Kristina POV)

Nine minutes...

Only nine minutes have passed since the Final Battle between God and the Great Satans started...

Only nine minutes have the supernatural world of its entirety held its breath. Feeling the rippling effect of [Judgement Hall] taking effect, ending both god level beings of light and dark alike...

And only nine minutes was all it took for the Archangel of Humanity's Suffering to kill the Great Faction leaders, ending the War for good...

But that doesn't mean the fight is over...

Far from it, in fact.

Chuck and Lucifer are gone. The heads cut off of a very problematic snake. Names crossed off a list.

Kristina Moonshine intends to continue... To keep rolling heads... To cross more names off her list...

Because the Archangel of Humanity's Suffering is the type of woman- No, not woman. The type of warrior... soldier... killer to not stop at one victim, or two, or hundreds or thousands...

Kristina Moonshine will keep pushing forward. Unto victory, unto death. Death to her enemy, death to Kristina Moonshine...

That is her purpose.

Save All Humans... Protect The Innocent... Vanquish All Evil...

...

[Moonlight Sonata | Gate]

Opening a portal, Kristina steps back into the physical world, inside the old dilapidated church just before. Exiting her Domain Expansion, the [Gate] closes, the darkness of an otherwise empty building enveloping her.

The darkness doesn't last for long.

Moments after her return, a light appears before Kristina. A small text box, emanating a soft blue glow, as it displays a series of messages to the Archangel.

{Congratulations, Kristina Moonshine. You have met all the requirements to complete the Quest, [End of an Era].}

{The following requirements are completed...}

{Betray the creator of this world... completed.}

{Cast [Domain Expansion | Judgement Hall]... completed.}

{Vanquish God, Lucifer, and his two Great Satans... completed.}

{All Leaders have been vanquished... No one is left to stand before you, Kristina Moonshine...}

Kristina narrows her eyes, unsure what to make of this. Could this be the [System of Creation] that Chuck and Lucifer once possessed? Is this [System of Creation] now transferring over her?

{Incorrect assumption. Do not confuse yourself on subjects you are ignorant of, Archangel of Humanity's Suffering...}

{It's rather insulting for the both of us.}

'Then what are you.' Kristina questions. Unable to determine whether this new... entity is friend or foe. 'And what do you want from me.'

{Calibrating to new user...} It instead messages. {The Final Battle is over... Only you stand victorious, Kristina Moonshine... Complete the Quest, [End of an Era] and claim your reward...}

'What reward?' Kristina inquires, and as if to answer her question, another blue text pops up.

It merely states the following... {File 1̶̨̧̜̯͖̝͎̘̳̭͛̋̐̆̔͛̂̕̚͝}