Chapter 6

{ErRor...}

[K̸̢̮̭̫̭̀̈́͒̔̽͠ͅŗ̸̳̗͎̎̒̒͝i̵̳̪̱̳̩̍͑̊̇̑̕͝͠s̶̭̫͉̭̻͙̺̾̈́̔ţ̷̢͇͚̦̘̩̦̞̦̃̀́̃͐i̵͙̩̹̲̣͇͛̔́ṇ̵̨̆̔̈̄͘a̴̯̱̟̟͛̂̍̐͌͝͠ͅ'̶̧̡̹̥͉̤̣̮̩̫̎̑͝š̴̹̘̺̼͓̲̹̓ ̸̛̥̜̑I̸̟̯̞̼̯͕͚͉͛͌̀͑̅́̃̒͠n̶̺̈́̏ͅñ̶̳̗̻̮̬͋̀͒̾̐ą̷̧̨̧̪̣͔͓̦̼̉̈t̵̨̘͓̘̯͔͉̲͂̑̽͌̍͛̋̚͘̚ė̷̗̽̂̀̕͘͝ ̶̯̪̝̹̥͔̠̣̏̒̓͝D̶̛̮̯̞̺̐̈́̽̚ơ̶̱͔̲͙̄͗m̷̤̣̩̳̱̪̂a̴̝̘͍͓̖͌͆̃̓i̸͙͔͚̣̬͖̬͋̍͌́͛̎̒̔̿ń̷̨͈̹͎̲̫͜]

(̷̘̫́́͗̋́͗̐̇͑Ķ̸̱̱̼͕̱̀̈̌͊́r̴̢̛̒̓͝i̶̟͕͋͋͝s̵̭̐̑̀̄t̶͈̘̞̓͌ì̴̖̼̱̹̾̽̆̚̕͘͠͝͠n̸̛͕̹̝̗̺͈̺̝̍̏̒̅̏̿͘͝͝ä̴̢̧͎͍̹̦́̂̍̀̎̈͑̚ ̶̨̛͈̼̆̃̈́̈́̏̔͝P̸͕̺̪͕̂̀̌̍̎̊̂̚Ơ̶̖̩̼̺̥̝V̴̹͓͌)̷̩͍̤̓̏́̈́

Save All Humans

...

Protect The Innocent

...

Vanquish All Evil

...

"Or have you forgotten already, Kristina... These are your own words, after all."

A sharp grin begins to grow from ear to ear, malevolent in nature, from his place on the throne.

...

...

...

"Do try to entertain me, yeah

"Do try to entertain me, yeah. I'll be rooting for you, kid..."

★★★

The next morning, Kristina stands opposite of Raynare and Kalawarner. On the same cliffside hilltop, alongside Gabriel.

With the rising sun behind them, Kristina holds her sword, [Moonlight Sonata], its cosmic void swirling with anticipation.

"Today, we'll be going over Techniques." Kristina states. "Techniques come in many different forms. They might be an exclusive spell, alter your physical prowess, or completely change how you're attacks are going to act."

"But Techniques will always be different!" Gabriel says with pep and a smile. "Almost always... Usually."

Kristina nods beside her, while Raynare and Kalawarner both have confused expressions.

"Now, because Gabe and I have two very different Techniques. We'll be splitting up." Kristina points to Raynare, who widens in response. "Raynare, you and I are focusing on physical combat. While Gabe does the same with Kalawarner's magic."

Now alone, Raynare, equipped with the same armor and [Light Spear] as before, positions herself parallel of Kristina.

The Archangel herself, dons no such attire, only sporting casual clothes and a smile. Not even her glasses are worn, revealing her blue eyes openly.