Chapter 15 Part 2

{Underworld}

(Great Satan Capital | Lucifaad)

(No POV)

The Devil Faction is in pandemonium.

The sudden departure of Lucifer and his Great Satans have put the entirety of Devil kind in disarray. Esspecially the top brass of it's armies, everyone scratching their heads wondering who will lead them.

Only Beelzebub remains, as it's only Great Satan left in office. Lucifer having put him in charge of the entire race. But even Lucifer's declaration matters little, as Beelzebub is no king, but a scientist first.

Everyone knows Beelzebub is the weakest Great Satan. Resulting in every Devil with significant influence to fight for the throne in this power vacuum. Including Sirzechs, who has been waiting for this exact moment, seeing it as the perfect opportunity to begin his plan.

...

"Hm," Grayfia hums, approaching the room's balcony. "It seems your gamble's paying off."

The white haired Devil stands beside her beloved, overlooking all of Lucifaad.

"Yes," Sirzechs nods, gazing at the city capital behow. "Yes, it has."

"There are already militias forming against Beelzebub," Grayfia informs, affectionately holding his arm. "There's also one that supports you."

"Is that so," Sirzechs raises his eyebrow in surprise, turning to Grayfia. "Me?"

"Yes, silly." Grayfia giggles. "You were Lucifer's apprentice, and the top clans are starting to recognize that."

"They'll be rallying behind me," Sirzechs lays a hand on Grayfia's cheek. "But I can't lead them alone."

"Oh~ What are you saying, Sirzechs?" Grayfia asks, playfully.

"Heh, you're really going to make me say it." Sirzechs chuckles, feeling her hands wrap around his neck and shoulders. "Okay... Will you, Grayfia Lucifuge, command my armies with me?"

Grayfia smiles softly, leaning in close.

"Yes, Sirzechs Gremory. It would be my pleasure."

The two Devils touch, kissing passionately on the balcony. The sight of a kingdom, once Lucifer's, now ripe for the taking.

With Sirzechs and Grayfia as it's future king and queen. 

★★★

{Underworld}

(Grigori Headquarters | Azazel's Office)

(No POV)

As for the Grigori, Azazel has put a stop to all movement from the Fallen Angel Faction.

Hosting a meeting for all member of its leadership, the Fallen Angel Governor sits at the head of a large conference table, surrounded by his Cadre commanders.

The subject of this meeting being anything but ordinary. On top of the circumstances regarding Chuck and Lucifer's sudden departure, there sits two members.

Both of which are freshly Fallen Archangels. And very important people of interest to the Grigori Governor.

...

"This is foolish!" Kokabiel exclaims, barking from his chair. "How can we trust the word of two Archangels!"

Azazel rolls his eyes, exasperatingly. Already getting a headache from Kokabiel's constant shouting.