Chapter 8

{Underworld}

(Great Satan Capatal | Lucifaad)

(Sirzechs POV)

Deep within the Underworld, lies the inhabited land of the Devils. Founded by the Four Great Satans, its further separated and distributed amongst their subservient clans.

Each clan is a family of pure blooded Devils that pledged their loyalty to one Great Satan, who all follow the undisputed Ruler of Devils, Lucifer. These families are ranked based on their specific bloodline power, and their overall usefulness to the Satans.

At the center of these lands, lies the Capital of all Devil kind, the Great Satan Capatal.

Lucifaad.

Where the Ultimate Great Satan, Lucifer's estate resides. Along with his throne room, commanding all their forces in the Great War using a similar creation system to his Father's.

Like God's throne room up in Heaven's Seventh Layer, its completely unreachable. Only the owner and their permitted figures can enter, making it the most defended place in Hell.

...

In the many orenate rooms of Lucifaad, the highest ranking figures of Hell are gathered. Summoned by their King, Lucifer, they had no other choice. Immediately after the recent attack on their territories by the Archangel, Kristina's [Heavenly Extermination Legion], an emergency meeting was called.

Standing around an oval office table, the Four Great Satans, along with their personal aids, face with their army's commanding officers, made up of pure blooded family heads.

The head members of the Gremory, Sitri, and Lucifuge Clans being one of the many who are present today. Here as leading officers to each of the Four Great Satans respectively.

From these three great families, apsiring members of their household holds close positions relating to the Great Satans.

The most regarded of them being the Gremory's, who hold a close similarity to the Great Satan Lucifer's [Destruction Magic]. With their eldest son, Sirzechs Gremory, being the strongest in its potential, and acting as Lucifer's own second in command.

The prodigy Devil being picked by the King himself to be fostered as his student. And standing at his side right now, in this conference of all of Devil kind's future in this Great War.

But not one Devil is speaking. No, the room is currently in complete silence. All because of their King who's bathing the air in his killing intent, quietly fuming in rage at the table's head.

Not even his own Great Satans dare to break the seething tension. Lucifer is as much feared for his wrath is he's seen their Lord.

...

...

...

"GAHHH!"

Screaming in fury, their King slams the table with both his fists, cracking the expensive wood with his overwhelming strength. Then, sweeping everything off the table, from stacks of field reports to important political documents, and onto the floor in a fluttering mess.

His eyes glow a dangerous iridescent red, striking fear into his subjects around him. Even for the great power everyone holds in the room, being only the strongest Devils in their race, nobody took their King's anger lightly.

Sirzechs can just barely keep his expression composed, still shaking like everyone else.

"I can't believe this," Lucifer glares at his Great Satans. "How did we lose all our frontlines in one day. AT THE SAME TIME!"