Chapter 60

"Kelby!" Bella hugs him when he and two other vampires arrive.

"This is Viviaca and Sergio," Kelby introduces.

"I want to meet the child," Sergio says, "the one we're defending."

Bella notices the Hispanic accent on him. It's heavy. "Come and meet him," she says.

Viviaca follows behind Sergio and they head inside while Kate and Tanya and Carmen all give Kelby hugs because they haven't seen him since Edward and Bella's wedding.

"Hey, stranger," Kate greets.

"Hey, guys," Kelby greets. "Eleazar."

"Hello again, Kelby," Eleazar Denali greets.

"Who were your friends?" Tanya asks.

"Viviaca and her creator, Sergio," Kelby replies. "I met Viviana during my stay in Italy. I saved her life. I just met Sergio before we came here."

"Uncle Kelly!" Leo runs over to him and Kelby catches  him in his arms.

"There's my current favorite person!" Kelby cheers.

A grunt is heard and Kelby sees Leah sizing up Viviana until their eyes meet and the she-wolf freezes as she imprints. Leah feels complete and utter relief because she can finally forget about Sam. Her tongue rolls out of her mouth and Viviana giggles as she reaches to pet the oversized wolf, aka, her mate. Leah goes onto the woods and comes out in the skinny jeans and tank that Esme leaves out for her.

"Well, that just happened," Bella says. "Leah imprinted on Viviaca."

Kelby nods. "There goes another mated and imprinted someone," he says longingly.

"El tuyo está ahí fuera, querida, no te preocupes," Carmen says to him, telling him that his one is out there and not to worry.

"You're sweet, Carmen, but I stopped expecting a mate a long time ago," Kelby says softly. "I'll come back out when the others arrive." He ruffles Leo's hair before he heads inside.