Last author's note on this story. (Published Dec. 19, 2023, 5:16PM EST)

Hi, my name's BloodCxmpass, author and one of the two writers of this story.

I will confess, looking at this story in retrospect, it's not the best thing me or Katherine (the other writer and my friend) have written. I'm telling you this because knowing that, I've made and am working on two versions of a sort of remastering or redux of this fic.

A lot of the dialogue is going to be trashy, doesn't take a detective to see that, but what matters is that the two of us had fun with this.

This story was originally posted either late 2019 or early 2020, so in essence, four or five years.

Question: What's this about, are you removing it?

Answer: Absolutely the frick not. This will stay on my page, probably forever, as it is the first story I had the confidence to publicly publish, I have zero intentions on getting rid of it.

Again, I'm working on a better, more polished version of this... Or two better, more polished versions, rather.

One tame, one a bit more on the wild side.

If you like this one and the unfinished original Season II, then I recommend reading both versions.

Fair warning, I'm not as consistent as I was in the past.

Granted, a lot of S2's progress came because of CV and quarantine, but I'm always chipping at the chapters, though I will admit, I have a bit of a problem with working ahead, whether it be other chapters or Seasons, even.

You're obviously not required to do so, hell, reading this was entirely optional.

But I recommend you give the redux versions a read.

And a lil secret, both versions are gonna have some dialogues or moments similar to it's original predecessor.

So if you'd like, give 'em a shot. Comments and feedback are welcome, all I ask is that you keep it respectful and civil.

Don't give me the Low Tier God "You should [game end] yourself NOW!" type speech.

And don't spam, though that last part is just general etiquette.

Alrighty then, enjoy the story.