Festivals and Confessions | 祭りと告白

Third Omniscient

It was a nice cool night, with a beautiful dark purple sky. Moka was in charge of the goldfish scooping booth and Gideon was on the roof, sitting and overlooking everything else. Tsukune approached Moka and grabbed her hand. "Leave the stall attending to someone else, Let's go have fun, Moka-chan!" Tsukune saying this as him and Moka ran go her to smile. Gideon was thinking as he stood up from the ledge and had a bit of a vision of the conversation that he had with Kurumu about his smoking habit, before he decided to throw a cigarette off the ledge, then threw the remaining of the pack into the trash can on the roof, before jumping down and landing on his feet. "Fuck the cigarettes. Let's have some fun, without nicotine." Right as the British boy said this, he started walking, only to bump into Kurumu, and she looked beautiful. She had let her hair out of the ribbon, she was wearing a white kimono with light blue and lilac color designs, which made her hair and eyes greatly stand out. Gideon was wearing darker attire. He had a black wraith jacket and black jeans, with a black turtleneck and a necklace with a rose around his neck, black and white skate shoes, and his hair was brushed to make it look neat and straight. Gideon looked at Kurumu and she hugged him this time, not making him suffer asphyxiation. "You... You're breathtaking, Kurumu-chan." Gideon said that and Kurumu blushed before giving her reply, "You're looking good, too. Isn't that a bit much for a festival, though? About what I wanted to talk about... I think... No, I know that... I'm in lo-" Right before Kurumu could finish her sentence, her and Gideon both spotted Mizore and Yukari fighting over Tsukune and they came to them, next. Dante was trying to break it up and everyone of the friends group were gathered. They were walking together and Yukari smiled and said, "Gideon-desu, you did an amazing job with the banners! And Dante your booth design based upon the things at the booth is awesome! Tsukune you came up with some of the funnest events for this!"

The group walked for five minutes they heard a shout. Gideon and Dante could recognize the voice of the shout, which proceeded to say, "Gideon Rizona and Dante Russio! Where do you two think you're going, without saying hello to us!?" The two boys called by name, turned to see their parents, Enzo and Kara Russio, and Lena and Sean Rizona. Enzo was wearing a black exterior, red interior cloak, with black suit pants, a pinstripe vest, and a white long sleeve shirt with a dark green band on it. Kara was wearing a kimono with black and white designs. Lena was wearing a black blazer and skirt, with black tall heels. Sean was wearing a leather jacket with a black hoodie, blue jeans, and denim skate shoes. The boys ran to their parents and the others followed. They approached their parents and Sean smiled before hugging them both. "I missed the both of you. Mikogami-san been keeping you both out of trouble, right?" As soon as Gideon's father asked this Dante nodded. Meanwhile everyone else was curious to who their friends were. Lena walked up after hugging her children and she hugged Kurumu and Mizore, who were introduced to Lena through a call. "Misses Rizona, hi!" Kurumu saying this made Gideon's mom smile and she pulled out an old photo and walked back to her friends. "Hey Kurumu and Mizore, are you two told that you take after your mothers, greatly?" Lena asking this made Kurumu chuckle a bit. "If you said that, you wouldn't be the first." As Kurumu gave that response she looked at Sean, then Gideon and started to blush. Her mind and heart, saw Gideon more than just a friend. They both ached for him and his love. Kurumu said that she's wanted Tsukune, so many times and yet she feels like she lied to herself so many times. Tsukune's not a bad guy, as a matter of fact, he's an amazing person, but Gideon, to Kurumu, he's everything she could want. Kind, loyal, honest, adorable, strong, playful and overall, the perfect person for her. Gideon is blind to most of the facts and the fact that Kurumu is in fact in love with him. Though he's done nothing but good and yet he sees himself as a bad person. Sean grabbed four cigarettes from the pack in the pocket of his jacket before he gave one to Enzo. He tried to give one to Gideon and Dante but Kara electrocuted him. Kurumu also pulled Gideon away and said, "Oh, Gideon-kun doesn't smoke, anymore! As of two weeks ago, he said he's going to quit, isn't that right, Gideon-kun?" The son of the senior British immortal was conflicted. On one hand, Gideon knew he could have fun by not smoking, especially with Kurumu, Dante, or the others, though he knew that if he didn't smoke now, he'd regret it later. He decided to not make any objections, but he smiled as he answered Kurumu's question. "Y-yeah, I don't smoke now. Hehe." As soon as he said this, he basically promised that Kurumu could take his head if she found him smoking. He knew that he would really have to quit smoking. Even if it means Kurumu could have to help him, no she said it herself, she'll help him through, no matter what.