Visitors and Siblings | ビスタと兄弟

Tsukune
Yokai Festival: Day Two

It was the second day of the festival and I could hear Dante coughing, so I could assume he was smoking. I got dress in my uniform and got ready to walk out, only to see Gideon. He was wearing a white jean jacket with a black hoodie, white jeans, black gloves and probably socks, and white Nike sneakers with black laces. What was out of place was the fact that he was smiling like crazy. "Gideon-kun? You look happy. What's up?" I asked this and the British boy smiled. "Love. I feel it, greatly. Just thinking about Kurumu makes me melt." Gideon saying this in a lovestruck tone made me laugh and smile. I forgot that him amd Kurumu became a thing last night. I don't think he realizes the mental strain he took off of my shoulders, yesterday. I'll always see Kurumu as a friend or best friend, but Gideon and her are a perfect match. I decided to knock on Dante's door and he came out after a cloud of smoke. "Sup, you two ready for the festival events?" As the vampire asked this, we started to walk out of the dorms. "I'm ready. I just hope we can get there and hang out while it's still early. There's not a lot of alumni or students out, besides the vendors, so we could chill for a bit." Gideon saying this got us to make our footing faster. When we got outside, it was like he said, besides the vendors and stall attendants, there weren't many people outside.

We walked to the teahouse stall and Dante got us drinks. Gideon's tea being cholocate mint, mine being sweet tea, and Dante's being honey and ginseng. As we all drink, I decided to spark up some sort of conversation. "Hey Gideon-kun, besides Dante, do you have any siblings back home?" My question made Gideon look up at me and chuckle. "Well, I have three sisters, one of them being an older step sister of mine and another being my oldest sister, and one being my youngest, and I have one baby brother. Besides me though, Dante's an only child." Gideon saying this made Dante drink his tea, only to look up. "I know it hurts to bring up, Gideon... But I wasn't an only child all the time. I had an older brother, but he died in a bank heist turned sour. He spent his last hours as a hostage... That's why my mother and father do just about everything to see that I'm well. They don't spoil me, because I wouldn't want them to, but I hate that Vladimir died, like that... I wish I could've taken his place, or somethi-" Gideon stomped on Dante's foot before could finish his sentence. "Don't say that. Dante, your brother wouldn't want that and neither would I. You're pretty much my older brother, Dante. Just be the big brother you'd want Vlad to be. He would want that, he wouldn't want to see you in the afterlife." As Gideon said this, Dante calmed himself. He could easily pull a smile, but if you know him personally, you can see the pain in his eyes. He's a good person, even if he somehow looks... quite feminine to be a boy, he can somehow attract every other girl on the grounds of this school, maybe even in the human world. We stood up and Gideon looked at me. Tell me, Tsukune-kun, do you have any siblings?" Gideon's question made me have a flashback of a past event with my cousin Kyoko, then I remember my older sister, Vera.

"I have an older sister and I have a cousin who was like another sister to me. They've both helped me through a lot and with my cousin  having some cute tomboy personality, while my sis is a bit of a flirtatious girl. She's a good person though, nonetheless. My cousin has short black hair, like that person over there in the red jacket. She's like her splitting image." As soon as I said that, she had turned around along with another girl and Gideon was a bit more curious. "Hey, Tsukune-kun, by chance... Does your sis have black, mid-length hair and blue eyes?" As Gideon asked this I heard two awfully familiar voice shout, "Tsuki!!!" Me and the other two turned to see the two girls that I compared my family members to walk towards us. Looking closer, I could tell that it was exactly the two girls I described. Vera and Kyoko Aono. They both hugged me, Vera putting me in a position nearly similar to Kurumu's hugs, except Vera was taller than me, so it was to be expected. After I was released, we started talking and catching up. Vera flicked me on the forehead, and she looked angry. "We've been looking for you Tsukune. Hmph, for my favorite little brother, and someone who claims to care about us, you never call." Vera's statement, as much as I wanted to say otherwise, was true. I've been so focused about school and my friends, I nearly forgot about my family. Though I'm confused about the favorite little brother part... I'm her only little brother. "Nee-san! You know I don't have a phone, otherwise I would've called or someth-" My explanation was cut short by Dante stepping on my foot. "Seeing that there's various phones around the school, that's not really an excuse. Gideon manage to hit me or his sister up every few days he's been here by himself." As Dante said this Vera and Kyoko both looked at me in anger, only to calm down, not too long after.