Home surprises and Dates | ホームサプライズとデート

Dante

Me, Gideon, and Tsukune had gotten off the bus and I checked the map on my phone. We followed Tsukune and when he went in his house, I discovered that our house was two homes away. We walked in, to be greeted by a nice home already furnished and set up. We had a black sofa with a white and black rug holding the coffee table, a nice TV, with a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, both black. A kitchen with various decorations and spices. We had four bedrooms and each had it's own bathroom within it. "Yo, mom says there's hella money in the safe, under your bed as well as her account taking care of payment for the house. Just don't make a mess or burn the house down." As soon as Gideon said this, I put on a black Adidas jogging suit with black Adidas shoes, before putting my hair in a ponytail, only to give myself bangs, by accident. I walked downstairs and looked at my British brother who's dialing numbers, probably Kurumu. "Hey, Gideon-kun, I'm going to Tsukune's. Don't blow the house up while I'm gone." As soon as I said that I walked out, only to get a text from Gideon which read, "Fuck you, man. :'D"

I walked to Tsukune's and knocked on the door. As soon as it opened, I saw a woman, a woman who looked way too kind for her own good. "Hi, is Tsukune here?" I said this and she flipped out before Tsukune walked to the door, only to see me. I hugged him the way I'd hug Gideon and he smiled. "Oh forgive me Miss Aono, I'm Dante Russio, a good friend of Tsukune's." as soon as I introduced myself she smiled. "Oh please, just call me Kasumi. Tell me, are you Tsukune's girlfriend?" As soon as she said that, I became a bit confused. "Oh no no, I'm a guy. You aren't the first to make such an assumption, trust me." As soon as I said that, Kasumi laughed before pouring me a cup of tea. After we drank our tea, there was another knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said this and as soon as I opened it, I was shocked to see Moka, so I hugged her. "Tsukune-kun, get in here." I said this and Moka walked in to be greeted to a shocked Tsukune and his mother. We went to Tsukune's room and Tsukune sat on the bed only for Moka to move onto him. "Hey, hey! If you two want to do that, let me leave, first." As soon as I said that, I heard a voice say "Please, more..." The funny coincidence is that Tsukune's hand isn't on Moka, but a pillow of some sort. We moved the cover to see Mizore on Tsukune's bed, her jacket unzipped revealing her pale chest and a purple bra that at school, would complement her stockings greatly. "Ah, I must have fallen asleep here... Anyways hi, Tsukune." As soon Mizore said that, she became more surprised when she saw me and Moka. "Oh... Moka-chan and Dante-san beat me here..." Mizore said this and before anything else happened, the closet door opened in Yukari came out. "Hi Tsukune-kun, since we're finally alone, you can dominate this little body, like you've dreamt of doing befor-" I tapped on her shoulder to interrupt her and she was surprised by Moka and Mizore's presence. It didn't help that Miss Aono walked in to the girls fighting over Tsukune, while I sat and read. "Tsukune... A word?" His mother said this sternly and he walked out of the room.

Gideon

I started to shower and I was washing my hair before I felt like I was being watched, though I brushed off the thought, seeing that it could just be my mind playing tricks on me or Dante checking up on me. I blinked and I felt the door open, seeing that cold air started to seep in, now I know I'm not alone. I tried to move until I felt something soft and fleshy against my back and I turned to see it was my girlfriend, Kurumu Kurono. "Hey Gideon, tell me something... You see me as a girlfriend, right?" Kurumu's question made me smiled confidently. "Yeah, of course... I love you, Kurumu. With my entire heart." My response made her look at me. "I don't like the term "girlfriend." It just makes it sound like I'm your friend who happens to be a girl. I'm more than just some friend as you are to me." I was becoming red, Kurumu is in my house, no one else is here, and not to mention we're both naked... In the shower room. Kurumu licked my index finger and began to suckle gently and I felt myself mentally bleed from my nervousness. "I want to be with you forever, Gideon. I want to be more than just a friend, of any sort. I mean, me doing this doesn't make you uncomfortable, right?" Kurumu said this as she continued suckling and I managed to get out that I'm okay with her doing this.