2. Iv Got You

5:15, 24th October 2012 - London

Taylor stood on the balcony of her apartment looking out over the park that the building backed onto. She smiled as she saw the lives of others passing by in front of her. Golden leaves had started to fall, bringing the landscape to life with the most magnificent colours.

Taylor was so happy with her own life right now and the thought of what the future would hold only made her happier. She pulled up the cardigan that had slipped down her shoulder as she wandered back into the apartment. She walked straight over to the bed and sat on the edge. She picked up the picture that was on her bedside table, smiling back at the two people in the frame, her and Harry.

Harry had made her the happiest girl on earth by simply being him. He was everything to her, and she wouldn't change a thing about him. The way his smile could light up an entire room as soon as he walked in, and the feeling she gets in her stomach when he holds her in his arms. She had never loved anyone the way she loves him. They had been together for a while now, and everything was about to change for them.

Taylor began to get nervous as she kept her eye on the clock. Harry was due home from work any minute now, and she had something really important to tell him. She started to fidget, not really knowing what to do to buy the time. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror taking deep breaths, she then looked down and picked up a white plastic object that was placed on the sink in front of her. She looked at it, studying the very visible pink cross. Suddenly, she snapped out of her gaze when she heard the lock on the front door. She quickly put the test in the back pocket of her jeans, composing herself before she went to greet Harry.

"I'm home" she heard his husky voice echo through the apartment as she skipped through to meet him.

"Hey" she said excitedly wrapping her arms around his neck, pecking him on the lips. He dropped his jacket and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What's up with you?" He said with a cheeky smile. Taylor was never normally this happy to see him after work.

"Oh nothing" she said walking away from him, picking up his jacket. Harry knew there was something going on. He followed her into the kitchen, where he found her leaning up against the kitchen counter beaming towards him.

"Right what's going on?" He said, almost laughing. Taylor nervously walked towards him, reaching in her back pocket. As she reached him, she pulled out the test and raised it so it was between her face and Harry's. He immediately took it from her, looking at it closely, frowning from studying it so hard. Taylor stood waiting, anxiously biting her finger nails waiting for some sort of reaction. He looked up at her, moving his hair out his eyes.

"Erm...you're...you're pregnant?" Harry stuttered, pointing at the test. Taylor simply nodded, a smile creeping upon her face. Harry dropped the test, ran over to Taylor and spun her around in the air, making her scream with excitement.

"Oh my god I'm gonna be a dad" Harry shouted as he placed her down. Taylor's hands were on his chest, feeling his heart pounding under his shirt.

"I know we didn't really plan this..." She said looking into his piercing green eyes.

"Shhh, it doesn't matter, I'm so bloody happy, oh my god" he embraced her, resting his forehead on her shoulder. Taylor closed her eyes as she held him. Nothing else mattered right now, her and Harry and their baby was all she could think about. He pulled away from the hug, taking her jawline in his hands, her hands on his forearms. He rested his forehead against hers

"We're going to be a family" he whispered softly.

These words made Taylor's stomach flip. Family. She was going to be a mother. It had only just sunk in that she was going to be responsible for a tiny, completely dependent on her, human. She took a step back from Harry.

"I'm nervous..." She said, taking a deep breath. Harry stepped towards her, taking hold of both of her hands.

"You've got nothing to worry about, Iv got you"