11. Reminisce

1:26pm, 11th August 2015 - Nashville

Taylor slid into the drivers seat of her range rover, placing her grocery bags down on the passenger seat next to her. As she clicked her seat belt into the buckle, she heard her phone buzzing in her handbag.

"Shoot" she mumbled as she quickly rummaged through her bag unable to find her phone. Eventually she found it, and saw it was Cara.

"Heyy" Taylor said happily as she answered.

"Hey Tay how're you doing"

"Yeah I'm awesome, haven't heard from you in a few weeks"

"Yeah sorry iv been mega busy getting ready for this new job"

"Oh yeah, you excited?"

"Yeah I am, bit nervous though"

"You'll so great Car.."

There was a short pause, Cara deciding how she was going to tell Taylor about her brief encounter with a certain someone yesterday.

"So guess what Tay"

"What?"

"Erm, Harry, he was in the shop yesterday"

Taylor's smile slowly faded. Her stomach flipped slightly.

"What? Erm...did he...I mean, what did he want?"

"He just wanted coffee to be honest, he had no idea I worked there, he was asking about you?"

A small smile quickly crept upon her face when she heard this.

"Really? What did you tell him?"

"That you'd moved back to America, he didn't really ask much..."

Her heart sunk.

"Oh okay, well I hope he's doing well"

"Yeah he seemed ok, he's changed a lot aswell, his hair has grown loads, and he looks asif he's been working out a lot aswell"

Taylor thought back to how Harry looked when they split. His hair was long but not too long, she wandered how it looked now? This is the first time she's spoken to anyone about Harry outside her family since moving back to the states.

"Well iv gotta go Cara, nice speaking to you"

"And you Tay, I'll be in touch, bye"

Taylor hung up and sighed heavily before she started the ignition.