12. The Invite

3:05pm, 12th August 2015 - London

Harry and Kendall were sitting at their dining room table, dozens of magazines opened in front of them, Kendall telling Harry exactly what she wanted. Harry sat next to her, listening to her go on and on with his chin resting in his hand. He could hear her voice but nothing she was saying was sticking in his brain, he was looking at the pictures of the women in the magazines wondering what Taylor would have looked like in that wedding dress. What would Taylor have wanted on their big day?

"Babey are you even listening to me?"

Harry quickly sat up right shuffling closer to Kendall

"Yeah yes of course I am..."

"Okay well everyone has responded to the invites so we need to call the hotel and tell them how many meals they'll need to prepare"

When Harry heard the word invite, he immediately thought of Taylor. If he invited her to the wedding it would be an excuse for him to see her. An excuse to be able to see her beautiful face one more time. He shook his head at how ridiculous that idea was. Even if Taylor accepted, Kendall would not want her there, she knows exactly how Harry feels about Taylor, especially since they nearly had a baby together, but then the words just slipped out of Harry's mouth.

"Hey babe, was Taylor invited?"

Kendall turned to face him. She knew exactly who he meant but played dumb.

"Who?"

"Taylor? You know..."

Kendall narrowed her eyes at Harry and frowned disapprovingly "Harry why the hell would I want your ex at our wedding..."

"I don't know, it just seems right that we at least invite her, we're still friends" he lied, he wanted to pursuade her it would be a good idea for Taylor to come.

"What? No, I don't want her there, it's just weird" she turned back to look through the magazine in front of her. Harry knew Kendall was jealous of Taylor. He placed his hand on top of hers.

"Ken please, it would mean a lot to me, she was a big part of my life, so I'd like her to be there for this"

Kendall sighed heavily looking up at the ceiling. "Fine! But I'm not inviting her, you can do it yourself"

Harry smiled. "I will"