𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. the clock at just striked three o'clock when every child rushed out of their classroom and into the halls. it was a clutter mess trying to make your way through everyone. that's why emerson always opted to stay back a little bit until it toned down a little.

she always backed up her stuff a little slower and made sure to put her chair up before leaving the classroom i few people still ether being left in or in the halls before she made her way to her locker on the third floor.

she was currently on the second.

her body turned to the right as she decided to go up the glass staircase. but there was three staircases she could of used in the hall she was on. this one was just the closest to her in it.

braelynn would be waiting outside for her as she was completely un patient.

as she made her way up the glass staircase people walked down it. each in a different type of hurry.

but she wasn't.

she made her way onto the third floor as she walked down the hall before turning and walking down the roundabout before heading forward to her locker.

it was straight ahead.

the lock twisted in her hand as she put in her given combination before pulling the match up towards the sky and then the door to her chest. before letting go completely and taking her backpack off and placing it on the ground, so she can reach over and grab the textbooks she had in it out.

she placed two of the big textbooks into her locker before zipping her backpack and placing it back on her back as she moved her attention back to her locker.

she didn't even notice the figure approaching her.

" emerson " he let out.

he's definitely stalking her. or at least it felt like it.

" connor noon " she replied back. she still never called him by just his first name and she wanted to make it clear they weren't friends.

she was honestly still mad about how he reacted at the party. she didn't do anything wrong. it was a accident.

" what do you want " she asked him as she slammed her locker shut leaving a loud noise to echo throughout that area before she turned around.

he was way closer then what she realized.

" cant i talk to you sweetheart " he asked her.

" i prefer you don't " she told him. she watched as he looked up and down the hall before walking closer to her to the point where she was backed up into her locker.

the back of her backpack hitting it hard. for some odd reason her face became red as she saw the boy move his hand to the side of her face before moving a piece of hair behind her ear.

he cupped her cheek before movie in towards her. his lips were pranced right in front of hers as his head was moved to the side.

connor fucking noon was going to kiss her. and she was completely red about it.

but yet his lips never advanced forward they sat their waiting. was it for her ? she had no clue until her questioned was answered by a whisper.

" is she gone " he asked. the girl was appalled. she didn't even know someone was there.

" no one's there" she told him as he pulled away from her. his lips never once touching her yet his hand burned her face as it lit up bright pink.

" what was that all for " she asked him trying to regain composure but he was still close to her. as her backpack still touched the outside of her locker.

" my ex was following me around emerson " he told her as she let in a visible gulp. she didn't know he dated.

" oh " it came out as almsot a whisper that if he was standing farther away from her he wouldn't even see nor hear it escape from her lips but he did.

" don't worry darling our first kiss won't be like that " he said to her winking before pulling farther away from her.

" it's never going to happen and you know that " she told him.

" it's worth a try " he told her before starting to walk away.

" i'll see you later princess " he said to her referring to the fact that their all going to a party later hosted by someone in their grade.

she almost forgot.

she watched as his body ascended in a different location and she still didn't understand the effect he had on her whatsoever. how can one person that she doesn't even like leave her so flustered ?

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 !
you didn't think i would actually make them
kiss did you ? that's completely silly it's only
the sixth chapter trust me we're going to
go through a full circle effect before that
ever happens. the key word being 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫....