𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 ( 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 )

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. her mouth hung open as she didn't say anything. i wanted her to say no. i wanted her to say that she didn't like him or that she would never go with him. i wanted her to talk to me.

i wanted her.

but i couldn't have her. i watched as her mouth parted as the worst possible thing could have happened. the y slipped out first before it was followed by the e and s.

she said yes. she said yes to rowan dawson. she said yes to the guy who stood in front of her. she said yes to him.

my mouth dropped slightly before i felt a jab at my side. it was brady. his finger poked me hard in my side as i fixed myself. i rolled my eyes at the duo as emerson and rowan posed for a photo that madison took. mason stood behind madison telling the two to do certain poses.

his arm hung loosely around emerson. just like my arm did. but it fit better. his was to short. he wasn't tall enough for emerson. they were the same height. it didn't work. i was slightly taller then her. we worked.

i shouldn't have asked her to kiss me. i shouldn't have begged for her lips on mine. but i did. i should have just kissed her. but i didn't.

i wanted her to want me.

but she doesn't.

she gave rowan one of her smiles before the boy walked away. my eyes followed him as a bunch of people high fived him like he had just won the lottery. he did. but it wasn't that big of a deal. brady sat in front of me as the table erupted in sound once again.

i couldn't take it anymore. my legs swung over the seat as i got up packing up my backpack and zipping it up.

i felt her eyes on me but i didn't look at her. if i did i don't know what i would do. she drives me crazy.

i slung my backpack straps over my shoulders as i walked away. my phone clutched in my hand as i walked away. i heard mason call out my name but i didn't turn around. i couldn't. i wouldn't. knowing that my eyes would attract to her.

i exit the cafeteria as the once loud noise settled to silence. it was easier to think this way. my mind could run a thousand miles per hour and wouldn't run into others minds.

i continued to walk down the hall as i approached the stairs. i was going the long way to the library. but i needed to think. i just didn't know what yet.

i heard footsteps behind me but i never turned around. it could be anyone. and if it was her i would know but i knew it wasn't. who ever it was had a diffrent smelling perfume then emerson.

emerson wore a orange sented one that made her smell like tangerines but this was not tangerines. it was more of a cinnamon spice type of smell.

i didn't like it.

i liked emerson's better.

i felt a tap on my shoulder and was meant with a strong sent of the cinnamon smell. i wish it was emerson but i didn't let my face show that to the figure.

" where are you going " camilia let out.

she's been talking to me lately because i kissed her at the party. she probably thought it was a invitation to talk to me. but it wasn't.

" to the library " i bore out. i didn't want to talk to her.

" well so am i " she told me with a smile. but it wasn't emerson's smile.

" okay " i told her before continuing to walk forward. she didn't get the hint so easily. i could tell. she didn't get the hint in the relationship either.

" so um you going to prom " she let out as we walked up the stairs. i nodded.

" who are you going with " she asked as we reached the top of the stairs. i shrugged. i didn't want to talk.

" oh " i heard her say. i was internally rolling my eyes. something i got from emerson. she had a problem with rolling her eyes.

we walked down the hall as there was nothing but sioence between us two. it was perfect. but it wasn't the perfect type of silence that i had with friends of emerson.

it was off. as we approached the end i felt her grab my hand. i stopped. she held onto it tightly.

" yes camilia " i said dragging out her name.

" i was wondering if maybe you would want to well" she let on as she went silent after saying well. i was growing impatient.

" well what " i asked some attitude laced into my tone. i didn't mean it.

" would you like to go to prom with me " she asked. she had a smile on her face. i wanted to say no. i wanted to pull my hand away from hers.

but i wanted to see the look on emerson's face when she saw me with camilia at the dance. i wanted emerson to kiss me. i wanted to go to prom with emerson.

i stood there not knowing what to say until i did.

" yes "

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
remember when i said i would NEVER
do a chapter in connor's pov ever again.
well i lied. also new theme for my account and
bio so i decided to upload a new chapter. we're
almost done and i'm going to cry.

9 chapters left.