𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘴𝘰𝘯 ?

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. it was the end of the day now. emerson was walking to her car parked in the student parking lot. she looked down on her phone as she walked. the parking lot was crowded but she knew how the kids drove. they wouldn't hit her.

to scared of getting a ticket or something.

as she approached her car she unlocked the door and got in. placing her pink backpack on the passenger's seat as she put her seatbelt on. as she turned to do that she heard the car door open and close as she turned her head quickly to see her backpack be thrown in the back.

" hello " she said in a annoyed tone.

" drive " mason told her. she only rolled her eyes at him before starting the engine and backing out as soon as she saw no one was behind her.

her eyes were concentrated on the road. before she turned to wait at the light to pull out of the student parking lot.
she turned her head at him to see that he was already looking at her.

" what do you want " she asked him annoyed.

" to talk and to get a ride home "  he told her before pointing straight ahead and saying the words green light causing her to look back at the road. before turing right.

her eyes focused on the road as she talked.

" you could have asked " she told him driving. he only shrugged. before resting his elbows on the middle console and propping his head up against his palms.

she could feel his eyes ins her.

" just say it already " she told him as they approached another red light.

" you kissed rowan dawson and you didn't tell me " he asked her but it felt like more of he was telling her this information.

" who's rowan dawson " she asked.

it was masons turn to drop his mouth once again.

" you joking " he said jumping up. the light changed again.

" no " she said turning her head towards him then back to the road.

" rowan dawson is on the golf team with connor, and he's the boy that camilia cheated on connor with " mason told her.

now it was emerson's turn for her mouth to drop.

" your joking " she asked him. as she turned towards the right driving down the road. approaching a yellow light.

" nope, you kissed the boy that drove the poor kid mad" mason told her laughing.

she turned to look at him giving him a look that said " your not helping " but he still went on and on with his taunts as emerson drove down the road some more heading straight before putting on her turn signal to turn into his driveway.

" wait so connor would be jealous of rowan " she asked mason as the boy nodded.

" oh extremely " mason told him.

" but connor kissed camilia at the party as well " emerson told the boy as he undid his seatbelt.

" oh yeah that was crazy " mason told her as he got out before shutting the door and turning back to the car to talk to her through the window.

" please get back with connor, em. like please the poor kid is driving me insane and i don't like camilia " mason told her before waving goodbye and walking  away.

emerson shook her head extinguished by mason just told her. also giving her ideas as well. as she pulled out of the driveway.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
unfortunately i forgot i still have to do
the prom chapter.... so spare me this book
will probably have around. 10-14 chapters left
BUT they will kiss between then so don't worry
i have it ALL planned out. this book
WILL NOT. i repeat WILL NOT have a sequel
so go cry about it at the end of this.