𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝. it was practically going a thousand miles per hour. it hurt. like really badly. she shouldn't have cared this much about some dumb dance but she did. she cared a lot. her dress hung up in her closet on a hanger as her heels sat underneath it being ready for tomorrow. it would be may 2nd.

school had just finished up and now she was left with a sore brain and heart. rowan had been texting her about when he would come over and how he couldn't wait for tomorrow.

it seemed like he just wanted to get into her pants. he was a sweet guy don't get her wrong but his comments threw everything off for her. but she didn't like him like that. and she thought he knew that. but today when he put his hand on her upper thigh she realized he didn't understand.

but she wasn't always good about showing her feelings anyways. she wished she was. but she knew she wouldn't be.

she grabbed her phone as she walked out of her room and down stairs. she walked into the living room grabbing the remote before sitting down on the grey couch. her body sinking down from the comfort as her back rested on the pillows behind her. she reached over and grabbed a blanket that was left from last night.

she placed it on her lap as she glazed her eyes on the screen as they watched over what she was scrolling through analyzing the cover and name of each movie. her mind registering each movie into his own bookcase before moving onto the next placing one against the other.

she kept going until she found one she liked or could at least sit through before falling asleep. it was snow white. but the one where the girl was at college and she starts rooming with seven dorks that are boys.

she swears the main character was played by ashley banes or whoever played the girl in she's the man. and well also the guy but sho cares.

the intro played as she laid down on the couch, stretching the blanket over her body. she needed rest. her mind was hurting. the countdown for prom being in twenty four hours. and to top it all off it was supposed to rain.

pour even. absolutely devastating.

but the rain would match her outfit quite well.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
hahaha. okay next two chapters are
prom and then we never talk about prom ever ever
again. i promise.

maiaseras told me to update

also five chapters left after this. let the countdown begin
now.....