𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘴

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧. her life's gotten so complicated in a span of a month and a half. it was sad. the sweet girl she used to be being thrown away into threads. being tossed out onto the streets waiting to get picked up by the garbage man.

she wished she was the same girl from the beginning. but he changed her. for the better and for the worst. she didn't care about other people in the world she longed for him. but she messed up.

and now hear she was laying down while her mothers hand combed throughout her hair.

she was tried. exhausted. dishearted. she wished she had a fairy godmother or a genie that could make everything go away. everything go back to the way it was.

she fake dated someone. she almost kissed the boy she liked. she dranked. she made friends. she lost friends. she became engulfed with a boy that shouldn't care about her at all. but he did. she wish he didn't.

she didn't kiss him nor because she didn't want to but because she was afraid. afraid he would leave.

but the one common denominator in all of this was herself. she was afraid of herself. her mother was her only safe space now. not madison. not braelynn. not aliyana. not even mason. her mother.

she was stuck in the labyrinth. everyone kept talking around her but it felt like they were screaming. her heart raced and she hated it. she hated all of it. she wanted the nosies to stop.

she wanted the finally to happen.

but it wouldn't be happeneing for some time.

she wanted to go to sleep but the sound of anne hathaways voice filled the spectrum. she couldn't fall asleep to her voice.

a blanket laid over her body as she was able to be warm. even in the spring she needed warmth. no one could provide that for her.

it was funny how such sucky things can make a human being realize something. she wasn't sad she left north carolina. her family wasn't there. they never were.

they were just people who wanted her to think they were family. she learned that the hard way. she learned family wasn't a state. it wasn't a group of friends. it was mostly a person.

but she lost that. and it was only her now. 

she heard the door open and close as she looked up to the open space. her father walking past. he brought home food for the family. that's why he was out.

he said hi the two women in the room. his daughter and his wife before putting the food on the dinning room table.

emerson's mom patted her shoulder to tell her to get up. emerson did as she was told. she watched as her mother got up removing the blanket from her lap as well before placing it down on the couch where she just sat.

emerson followed after her doing the same thing before making her way to the downstairs bathroom and washing her hands for dinner. removing all the germs from it.

she wipped her hand off before turning off the light and walking out. her shadow following her.

she sat at the table as a pate sat in front of her and she reached over to grab some food. the family all sitting in a triangle position.

the imaginary camera panned to the outside as it peaked into the window. the audience seeing a happy family. smiles present on their faces.

it went out farther as the house was pictured in it now. the whole thing.

that's how it should be. no fire sent to it. no rain interrupting it. no thunder. no snow. it was peaceful. the wind hollowed slightly from the outside as the camera finally cut.

the finalie was upon the raven headed girl. and we all wished it wasn't.

but it was.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
tears. literal tears in my eyes. this is making me so sad.