𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. the worst part of every teenage girls life. no girl wants to end of wearing the same dress as someone but they also don't want to look weird. so they have to have this equal balance of uniqueness and perfectness with their look.

but emerson wasn't perfect she's tried.

the girl walked out of the stall wearing another dress as she held a annoyed expression stamped onto her face. she didn't want to do this again but she knew she would.

she walked in front of braelynn as the girl looked at her up and down while nodding her head. emerson shifted her head towards aliyana who also shook her head, before both of them looked at the last contender.

he was making emerson's life a living hell.

" absolutely not, nope, change, i hate it i hate it i hate it, it's ugly " he said all together. emerson rolled her eyes at him. he had the same apply every time she basically memorized it by now.

" mason you are driving me insane " she let out towards him. he was basically her kirk.

" it's ugly turn around and try again " he told her shooing her away before picking back up the magazine he was reading right before hand.

emerson's head went up before letting out a annoyed tone before walking back towards her dressing room. she had only one more left.

she was growing even more annoyed that she was listening to mason in the first place. he was a boy he had no taste. but he also but his too sense into braelynn and aliyanas outfit so he must be correct.

at least that's what she's trying to tell herself.

emerson unzipped her dress as she looked back in the mirror before it dropped down to her ankles before she stepped out. now only being seen in her underwear and bra if someone were to walk in.

the brunette pulled the last dress off of the black hangers as she already unzipped the bag it hung in. it looked pretty. it was light pink and had some some sort of lace pink flower pattern stitched all around it.

she stepped into her dress as she pulled it up before slipping off her bra and pulling it up. all of her other dresses were black so it didn't matter but since this one was light pink she needed to take it off.

or mason would complain and tell her the black was clashing with the pink or whatever that means. and she really didn't want to hear his voice anymore.

she looked back into the mirror as she zipped up the dress to the best of her ability. as soon as she was done she looked back in the mirror turning around to admire herself. she looked really pretty. and the dress fit her like a glove. or like a ring fits on a finger.

it was perfect.

she unhitched the latch before opening the door and walking out making her way to the three.

aliyana looked up from her phone as the girl approached. her mouth dropping. she looked stunning. aliyana had to admit that.

" woah " aliyana let out elbowing braelynn to look up. as she did, the same reaction coming from the girl as well. emerson looked stunning.

but now it was up to mason. the boy set the magazine down as he looked up at her. he was so sassy and for what reason she thought. he looked at her up and down before twirling his finger around indicating for her to turn. and she did in a full circle before looking back at him as she stopped.

he was taking way to long for her.

all three of them watched the boy as he only nodded his head before grabbing the magazine again. emerson just finally noticing it was a car magazine that had a little toy car on the front of it. she internally rolled her eyes as she smiled on the outside of her body. the two girls smiling right back at her.

she found her prom dress.

the last dress she would wear to her last dance ever even if it was with the person she didn't necessary want to go with.

connor always did think pink looked good on her anyways.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
six chapters left. this book will ether be finished
by the end of the week or by wednesday or tuesday.
i'm not ready to let emerson go. i cant i might
have to give her a sequel ( i most definitely will not
cause like she doesn't deserve that ) also prom chapter
in two !