𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. she didn't want to be there. but connor was there. so she needed to be.

times passes since he last texted her. it's been two weeks. they had " broken " up. everyone in school knew about it. at first it hurt emerson but then she realized it was fake.

why would she be sad?

connor hasent talked to her in those two weeks. she's seen him at school but that's just all. she avoided him at lunch and everything.

she even started to eat in the library.

she leaned up against the counter as she took a drink out of her cup.

it was fruit punch. no alcohol for her. that would just cause more problems towards her. then it already did.

she took another drink from her cup as she set it down. abandoning it to go and explore the house. it reminded her of the first party she ever went to when she came to new jersey. but it wasn't and those memories would never clash.

she wished she could go back to that day. she wished she didn't go to that party. she wished she didn't spill that drink. she wished that she never met connor noon.

but she did.

yet she was glad she met him. she was glad they had their memories. she was glad she almost kissed him.

but she didn't.

the brunette pushed past countless of bodies as she made her way towards the living room. the house was packed to the brim. you could barely see the floors.

but emerson kept pushing.

until she saw him.

she could spot him easily. he was tall, wearing a pale sweatshirt that was slightly tight fitting with brown pants. he looked out of this world.

she was falling for him more and more but she knew better then to do that.

she wondered why she avoided him for the past two weeks? why did she tell him that the kiss didn't matter ?

it was simple why she did that, yet so complicated.

she watched as his eyes locked with hers before he put down the cup that was in his hands and walked towards someone with raven hair.

it was dark black and even emerson knew who it was. he grabbed the girl by the waist pulling her in as he slipped hand inside of her back jean pocket.

one of theirs rules.

he spun her towards him before she gave him a smile bag as he removed his hand from her back pocket and placed both of his hands on her face cupping her cheeks before emerson saw something she wish she didn't see.

she saw him kiss her. the raven headed girl kiss him back.

he kissed camilia. and she kissed him back.

emerson watched as he deepened the kiss before she saw his eyes shift towards hers. he was kissing her to prove a point.

and emerson knew she couldn't show that it effected her at all. if she did he would know what he did hurt her.

so she shrugged it off and found someone else.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
sucky sucky chapter but my mind was in
SCRAMMBLES. like you have no clue.
wattpad deleted half off my chapter........
it didn't save. like. and i'm not re doing this.
so here's this instead. sigh.