𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞. they agreed to meet before school to discuss what exactly is going on. truly emerson didn't even know how she agreed. it was all a blur if you ask her.

one minute she hates him and the next their fake dating. and she's honestly kinda excited for it. but she didn't know why.

they agreed to meet at 7:00 on the dot yet he wasn't there. he had no perception of time management and it completely bothered her. how could someone be okay with being late all the damn time?

her fingers tapped against the wood as it shook the table at it's constant patter movement. the wood chipping her fingerprints as they moved faster on the table.

but even the slightest touch of blood couldn't stop her from being worried and anxious. her leg bobbing up and down as she waited.

she looked slightly crazy as she sat at the park down the street from the school some ways. a possible drug addict waiting for its " cure ". but she wasn't. she was just waiting for connor.

she watched as multiple cars drove past her until she spotted a grey one pull behind her car almost hitting it. coming as close as possible as it could.

it was definitely him.

her answers were answered as she heard a car door slam shut as he walked up to her as slow as possible as he starred down at his phone.

" let's get this over with " he told her as he sat on top of the wooden table making him higher up then emerson is.

the brunette nodded as she reached into her backpack that laid on the table and grabbed a notebook and pen. she flipped to a random blank page and clicked her pen open.

" what's all this for " he asked her as he finally put his phone down.

" terms and conditions " she stated calmly as she wrote those words at the top of the paper and under it put the words ' by emerson drew and connor noon ' in a neat handwriting.

" why " he questioned.

" so we can have a strict guideline filled with rules " she told him looking at the boy as he starred right back at her.

" you really know how to zap the phone out of this darling " he told her. but emerson just nodded her head at him.

" well it's important to know where we stand like i don't want to kiss you " emerson said innocently.

" who's going to believe we are in a relationship if i'm not aloud to kiss you "

"you might be the adam brody of this type of stuff but i've never had a boyfriend before " she told him honestly.

and that was the truth. she was always the bridesmaid never the bride.

" you have the references of a 18 year old in the 90s, and why does that all matter exactly i'm confused " he asked her while moving down to sit on the bench right besides her.

" it's matters because i don't what all my firsts to be a lie"

" fine, but we need to figure something out because people will get very suspicious if i'm not aloud to kiss my own girlfriend " connor told her.

" um you can put your hand in my back pocket " she suggested.

connor got up and walked around the table completely confused now.

" what the hell is that " he asked her.

" you know like lara jean and peter in to all the boys i loved before "

" what " he asked her. leaving emerson to be completely shooked by his reaction.

who doesn't know that movie ?

" okay two more roles you have to watch to all the boys i loved before because this is totally a lara and peter type of thing that's happening and we can't tell people that this relationship is a secret. so that means not even your brother. " emerson told him as connor nodded agreeing with her.

" yeah kinda like the goonies in a way " he nodded trying to make that reference make sense to him as if did to her.

" the what " she asked him.

" you have never seen the goonies " he asked her and she just shook her head.

" third rule, we have to watch the goonies " he told her as she rolled her eyes at him and made her pen go to work once again to write all this information down.

" okay is that all " she asked him. connor nodded in response.

" well you'll let me know if their is anything else em , i kneo you will " connor told her as he looked at his phone and sat back down once again.

" wait, you have to come to brady's movie permire with me and to prom as well " connor told her quickly and emerson nodded as she wrote that down real quick.

" okay then sign here " she told him and pushed the notebook towards him with the pen on it for him sign.

" prom is four months away from now do you really think we will still be together " she asked him.

" we will see won't we sweetheart " he told her as he passed the notebook back to her for her to sign.

she rolled her eyes once again as she did so.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 !
lara jean and peter dialogue moment.
also this is a birthday gift from me?!!!!?
tomorrow is my birthday so sorry if i don't
update. bye now.