𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 !

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭. emerson never spotted the big deal with it until she was a senior. and at her old school the seniors there didn't make it such a big deal until she attended school in new jersey. people in new jersey make a big deal out of everything. but that was where jersey shore was filmed anyways.

she walked through the halls as another prom proposal just went down. she was disgusted to say the least. she didn't even want to go to prom. it was lousy, overdated, overdone. the boys that usually asked the girl never thought about their opinions on the proposal.

like they do whatever seems cool but not meaningful. emerson would hate that. she would even except just a simple note passed in class with a box saying " check yes or no " at this point.

she pushed past people who just stopped in the hall for some reason or were walking to slow for her liking as she approached the cafeteria. she's been sitting back in there since mason hopped back into her car a week ago.

connor had been avoiding her.

she's been avoiding him.

it wasn't the same anymore. and everyone knew it.

she walked to the table to see it was almost empty. the only person sitting there was connor. the one boy who she's bene trying to avoid.

she wished she kissed him that night. she did but it's to late now.

she placed her backpack on the empty spot next to her as he looked up from his phone but then straight back down. he was never early. he was always late to lunch. it weirded her out almost seeing him there.

the two didn't say a single word to each other as the cafeteria broke out in loud applause as another person had been asked to prom. it was weird. seeing people get so hyped up yet they all know they will probably never see each other again.

the silence was getting to loud for them. it was getting to loud for the empty table. she wished someone would show up to put her out of her misery, even if it was camilia. at least her loud voice would pop the air around them.

emerson scrolled on her phone as she put another grape into her mouth. she had texted madison to see where she was. the girl told her she was in the bathroom and was coming down in a second. she also texted aliyana but she was making up a test and mason was a no go in a response.

the girl didn't even think about texting braelynn because the girl wasn't at school and in all honesty she thought connor would have texted brady. so she didn't ask him.

a sigh left emerson's mouth as she continued to scroll on her phone.

" what's wrong " a voice beamed out. it was his.

" nothing " she told him. he knew her better then that. it was unfortunate.

" what's wrong emerson " he said. she wished he would go back to using one of his old nicknames for her. it felt better. she didn't like the way her full name sounded in his mouth. she wished she could take it out.

" nothing connor " she told him trying towards the boy. it was the first time she looked at him in a while. he looked tried, rundown. he wasn't doing so good. but she didn't know why.

before connor could say anything a panicked madison ran over with mason right behind her as she dropped her backpack to the ground letting it make a loud sound before sliding into the seat in front of emerson.

mason just stood behind her trying to catch his breath while putting up one finger and he bent over. madison ran to fast for his liking.

" what's wrong with him " emerson asked madiosn. she just shooed the girl off.

" who cares, you wont believe what i heard " madison told her excited.

mason had finally sit down.

" what " emerson asked.

" rowan dawson is asking you to prom " she told her. emerson's mouth dropped but she couldn't say anything before someone beat her to it.

" he's what " connor choked out. he was in shook. rowan dawson had stolen another one of his girls. and the boy didn't even realize.

" connor nobody cares " madison said to him before grabbing emerson's hands and holding them.

" aren't you so excited " she asked her squeezing her hands tight.

" how do you know this " emerson wondered.

" well i heard it from audrey, who heard it from chloe, who heard it from luella, who heard it from erin, who heard it from elaine, who heard it from mason, who heard it from matthew who then heard it from rowan's bestfriend cole" she laid it out.

" wait you knew about this " connor let out looking at mason.

" um yeah aren't you listening " the boy asked him.

he was impossible. but that's how mason always was. emerson didn't understand why mason cared so much.

the cafeteria all of a sudden went quiet as madison's eyes popped out of her head. emerson didn't want to turn around. she really didn't. but she knew she had to by the look on madison's face.

she wanted to look at connor but she knew she shouldn't. that wouldn't be fair to him or her.

she turned her body as she saw a boy approach her with a sigh and flowers. he had a speaker playing from behind him. which was playing her favorite song.

" emerson will go to prom with me "

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
woah um wow
also who asks someone to prom after kissing
them once ? ROWAN DOES !!!
also no emerson slander is appreciated here.
so you can leave with that. thanks ! bye