𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲. another day. another hour. another minute. it just kept passing by like achievements. it was getting depressing.

she still didn't have a drink. until tonight. she would need it to get through the party of none other then camilia roslin. connor's ex.

she didn't know it was her party until madison told her once they got there.

the night started out good, really good even. emerson stayed side by side with madison almost the whole night. she saw braelynn and brady together like together together and mason was no where around her which means she wasn't roped into babysitting him, but emerson hasn't seen connor all night.

it worried her slightly because she knew he was there but at the same time he wasn't.

the house was big. spacious even. a good house to raise a family in. if you had asked emerson.

but now that she was a few hours into the party she needed a drink and a heavy one.

so there she was in the kitchen with a red solo cup in her hand as she swished the liquid in the cup in a circle. madison had adventured off somewhere to find aliyana so it was just her in a big kitchen.

that was until it wasn't.

her head peaked up as she heard a voice start talking to her.

" i didn't know you were dating connor " a female voice said.

she didn't know who that was.

" yeah i am " emerson told the girl as the brunette took a drink out of her cup. she was going to need it.

the liquid burned her throat as she swallowed it. the sensation being something she had never experienced before until now.

" i'm not trying to be rude or anything but who are you again " emerson asked the raven headed girl.