𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫. it was only her, madison, and mason so far in the residence. everyone else was in their way.

madison had informed emerson of their monthly movie watch party they had every month. everyone in the friends group would go to someone's house and watch a movie and sleepover.

it was weird for emerson. almost like she was a outsider. she had officially been in new jersey for a month. a whole month and she already got herself roped into a fake relationship and a party addiction. there was nothing to do in this boring town anyways.

emerson's head sat on madison's shoulder as her body leaned a little on her. both of their eyes lingering on madison's phone as the door bell ringed. both of them looking up from the phone and up to mason who rolled his eyes before walking to the door.

he didn't even live there.

madison and emerson both didn't know how mason got to her house so quickly. he was usually the last to arrive. but emerson was already over due to the girl living down the street from madison. the two finding this information out the second day of school when madison asked for a ride home.

mason walked back into the living room with aliyana now plastered like rubber cement at his side. the two hand and hand.

it was disgusting.

but emerson and madison said hi to the girl as the two sat down before the doorbell ringed once again. mason letting out a huff before getting up and walking towards the door.

he knew better then to question the two girls. a blanked laid over both of their laps as they continued to look down at the phone as another person walked in.