WHAT?!

Leila opened her eyes. She looked around the room she was in, trying to remember what had happened. Then it dawned on her. The last thing she remembers is that she was sitting on the beach and then he came. Oh god what happened, she asked herself as she tried to get up from the surprisingly comfortable bed. This is not her room that she shared with Dylan. Where is she?! The room she was in had a balcony where she immediately went to see where she was. Nothing was familiar to her. In front of her was only a view of the endless sea.

 In front of her was only a view of the endless sea

Then someone knocked on the door.

-"Miss Reins, are you awake?" - she heard an unknown male voice in front of the door.

She was afraid to answer. She quickly went back to bed pretending to still be asleep. Whatever was happening was not good, she could feel it.

The door to the room opened and someone entered. Probably the same man who called for her a moment ago.

-"Boss, she's still sleeping." - she heard him talking to someone, probably on a cell phone. -"Whatever you say." - she heard again and then the door closed. She opened her eyes again when she was sure he was gone.

She tried to find her cell phone but had no luck. They took it from her. Only then did she notice that she was wearing a nightgown. She was startled. Who changed her clothes?!

...

It was 9 am and no sign of Leila. Angie didn't close her eyes all night. Jason and the boys came around 3 o'clock in the morning. They were looking all over the place, talking to everyone they came across and no one had any information about Leila. No one even saw her yesterday morning.

-"We will find her, I promise you." -Jason tried to calm her down.

Empty words. Angie knew her husband was powerful, but they were still in a completely foreign country. How will he find her here?!

-"My father..." - she finally remembered the call from yesterday. -"He came to New York...and he knew we weren't at home, he knew we went on vacation." - she said staring blankly at the wall in front of her. Leila's disappearance had to be connected to that somehow, she knew.

Jason thought to himself: what the fuck is Jon Reins doing in New York if they're not there?!

-"Jax..." -Angie mumbled her son's name. No...she thought. Her father would never harm her child...right?...she wondered.

It was no secret that her husband and her father did not love each other. They shared a mutual respect for each other when they shared the same interests, but Jason had long since become too powerful for his father to compete with even in the west. Will his envy of him lead him to do something bad to his own grandson?! Ugly thoughts had been running through Angie's head all morning.

Jason looked at her as if he could read her mind. And frankly, her conclusions were Jason's too. He couldn't trust Reins and leave Jax alone with him. They had to hurry back to New York. But how? How will he find Leila? Everything seemed to him like some malicious plan directed against him.

- "Dylan." -Jason broke the silence in the room. -"You stay here and keep looking for Leila. Miles, stay with him and help him." - he ordered and both obeyed without question. -"Ang...we're going back to New York." - he looked at her knowing that her heart was broken in two. On the one hand, she wanted to stay here and look for Leila, and on the other, she wanted to return home and protect her son.

She didn't say anything. She wiped her tears and began to pack.

-"I'm staying too." -Drew said.

-"Thank you, we will need every person." Jason nodded. -"I'll send you reinforcements as soon as I get to New York."

-"Emma, go with Jason." -Drew said kissing her forehead.

-"I'll go with her too." -Melanie decided that it would be better if they were in New York with Angie.

-"Dylan...I leave everything to you. You're in charge, use all means to find her. Show these sons of bitches who they're fucking with, don't leave any traces behind. I don't need anyone alive."

Angie shuddered at his words. Sometimes she would forget who she was actually married to. Her husband was not a forgiving type. But in this situation, neither was she.

...

About an hour had passed since the man asked if she was awake. Leila could not wait any longer. She needed to find out what was going on. The nightgown she was wearing was too short to walk shamelessly out of the room, but she had no choice. When she opened the door to the room, she found herself in a large corridor that led to the stairs below. Barefoot and half-naked, she felt the cold even in this hot Costa Rican weather. If she was still in Costa Rica at all. She didn't give herself time to think so negatively, she started going down the stairs cautiously.

-"The sleeping beauty finally opened her eyes." - his voice caught her off guard. That's him. The man who sat next to her on the beach. He must have done something to her.

She turned angrily towards his voice and when she saw him her eyes widened.

He was too tall, like Jason and Dylan. His dark brown hair was neat, and he was wearing a suit as if he had just come from a meeting. He smirked looking at her, as if her anger amused him. His big dark eyes studied her body. His full lips were still in a fucking smirk when she got down and stood right in front of him.

-"Where am I?!" - she asked him impatiently.

Silence.

-"Who are you?!? - she was furious looking him straight into his eyes.

He looked at her even more amused then before and then he bluntly said:

-"I am your future husband."

-"WHAT?!"