Always

They've landed in Sacramento at 10 o'clock in the morning. There were more than a few cars waiting for them at the airport. They of course used his privite jet and Leila couldn't help to notice that Julian was careful sending for all that entorouge with them. Jason must have created a serious problem for him though he'd never admit to it.

The ride to his house was silent. When they reached his property he called for two of his men to escort her into the house.

-"I'll see you tonight at dinner. Be a good girl." - he said and was on his way.

-"Where are you going?" -she asked.

-"We had a deal didn't we? I'm going to send little Bates home. Do you want me to say hi to your father?" -he joked.

She didn't find it funny.

-"Tell him to rot in hell." -she spat.

-"Okey dokey baby." -he winked and started the car.

His home was huge. She'll need more than a few days to learn her way around the house. One of the maids that worked there showed her around. Her bedroom was grandiouse with on suite bathroom and huge walk in closet which was already filled with clothes, shoes, jewllery and everything she might need.

 Her bedroom was grandiouse with on suite bathroom and huge walk in closet which was already filled with clothes, shoes, jewllery and everything she might need

She thought about what her next plan will be. Would she try to escape? She can't as long as Jax is not back home. And daredevil that she is, she is still the kind of person that sticks to her promise. And she made one last night. But...although she promised she'll stay, she'll make sure that he regrets it.

...

-"What did Bates say?" - Drew asked Dylan while they were driving to a location looking for the next lead to find Carmen's friends.

Drew noticed that Dylan was, in the most favorable words, mad as hell for the last couple of days. They did have some luck with the ring that kidnapped Carmen, seeing that the bartender from the bar Dylan was in when he found Carmen, finally spoke, but it wasn't much. And it seemed that in finding Leila department they reached dead end. They know its John Reins doing but who's helping him?

-"He's in Sacramento. Word is that some Hart guy is running the place." -Dylan said.

-"Never heard of him." -Drew said curiously.

-"Me neither. That makes it more dangerous. Jason's gotten hold of some of his men but they're silent as ghosts."

-"Even with Jasons methods of speech therapy?" -Drew was surprised. He'd joke sometimes that Bates is the best speech therapist given the fact that everyone with tongue sooner or later get to talking.

-"Even with that." -Dylan confirmed. -"One lost both of his eyes but still...the other has only a tongue on him I think...."

-"They're loyal...to who I wonder and how we haven't heard of this guy sooner." -Drew scratched his jaw thinking.

-"He didn't want to be known I guess. He's been keeping low profile on the west, gathering the stereinght until he can strike and John Reins was the ace in his sleeve. The last card missing." -Dylan already thought about it but they didn't have any evidence to confirm this theory.

-"Fuck man I can't even begin to think how Angie's doing." -Drew was worried for his friend. He heard from Emma who is by her side but still.

-"On medication. There's not much to do than wait and it's been eating her alive. She's been calling John nonstop but he has yet to return the call. If Jason doesn't kill him I'll fucking do it myself." -Dylan swore.

They parked right outside some sort of village next to town that the bartender told them about. He spoke about one criminal organization that's been dealing with human trafficking for a while now and warned them that these guys are not to be messed with. What the bartender didn't know is they are certanly not the kind of people that anyone would mess with either.

They opened the trunk and there it was, all the amo that could fit in there. They didn't call for others to help, they wanted the job done clean and proffessionally. In and out. Without making a lot of noise but as deadly as it can get.

Two pistols each, shotguns, rifles, you name it. Drew even had a knife above his shoe.

-"What did the guy say, how many of fuckers are in the village?" -Dylan asked loading his gun.

-"He didn't." -Drew smirked closing the trunk.

They kept on foot from there. Sun was setting and Drew asked. -"Tell me again, why are we still here and not in Sacramento with Bates. I think it's clear, chances that Leila is still here are very slim."

-"We need to help Carmen. I promised." -Dylan explained.

-"Oh... so you do want to get in those panties after all?" -Drew smirked.

-"They're innocent! Of course we'll help them." -Dylan was defensive and Drew laughed.

-"Of course. We're, after all, known for our philantrophy." - Drew was sarcastic but Dylan just gave him a threatening look.

Although Drew wasn't afraid, he raised his hands in surrender. -"Fine, I've got nothing better to do in this place anyway."

-"Didn't you help Angie even though you didn't know her? And she was the wife of your enemy?" -Dylan reminded him.

-"I did. And it almost got me killed." -Drew said.

-"Oh so now you're scared for your life all of a sudden?" -Dylan asked.

-"Nope. But I have better reasons not to die. And you did too, I don't know when that changed." -Drew replied alluding to Dylans situation with Leila.

-"It didn't change. The timing was...the timing is...complicated." -Dylan concluded.

-"So now you're saying you're not up to it anymore?" -Drew provoked and Dylan turned to face him stopping them on their way.

-"I'm not Jason nor am I you. I'm giving her freedom, the one thing she never had." -Dylan explained.

-"Shit man, with all that freedom you're givinig I'd be no surprised that she feels FREE to fall into someone elses arms. But it's not my business." -Drew patted his shoulder and continued walking leaving Dylan thinking.

-"So what is your advice?" -Dylan yelled behind him catching up. -"I make her marry me? I TIE HER UP?"

Drew laughed. -"Have fun with Carmen but don't forget where your heart is. And besides, tying her up isn't that bad don't you think?" -he grinned.

-"I have to find her first." -Dylan joked.

-"Exactly my point man. So what the fuck are we doing here?" -Drew asked and before Dylan could respond they heard a shot fired near followed by the scream.

-"Ready?" -Dylan asked.

-"Always.' -Drew grinned and they ran towards the sound.