Page 2

Loki sat in an interrogation room.

Thor came in with a SHIELD agent.

"Tell me she's okay." Loki said calmly.

Thor looked taken aback. "Who?"

"The girl. Eva." Loki clarified.

Thor, still with a surprised look on his face answered. "We do not know. She's still unconscious."

Loki closed his eyes and breathed out.

"Why?" Thor couldn't help asking.

"I just, I can't, I HAVE to know everything about her." Loki struggled to say.

Thor looked at his brother, and realization finally hit him. "Oh no."

Loki nods. "I couldn't stop it."

"She's your soul mate." Thor said quietly.

Loki said nothing, but nodded.

"Tony isn't going to like this." Thor said as he took the seat directly across from Loki.

"Tony is still with his daughter." The SHIELD agent informed them.

"I'm not an idiot, I know we can't be together. But I need to know she's okay. She's taken care of." Loki said.

Thor nods. "I understand. I'll make sure she's taken care of."

Loki and Thor lock eyes, and both nod.

Even with all that hatred, they were able to have an understanding on this, at least.

                      ~ MEDICAL BAY ~

Eva laid in the medical bay, with Bruce checking over her, and Tony was holding her hand.

"You love her a lot." Bruce observed.

Tony nods. "Of course I do. She's my daughter."

"You hid her from everyone."

Tony nods again, but this time he says nothing.

"You knew it'd put her at risk, so you left her life, and watched her grow from the shadows. But you still loved her with all your heart. It takes a real man with real love to forfeit something they want that bad for that persons protection." Bruce said.

Tony nods. "Basically yeah."

Bruce nods, and checks Eva's vitals.

"How is she?" Tony asked.

"I can't give you any guarantees on her waking or anything. Her vitals show she's fine, but we won't know the actual damage until she wakes." Bruce said.

Tony nods. "I want you looking over her care, solely." Bruce nods, and says nothing, accepting this demand.