Page 3

It was a whole 2 days later before Eva woke up.

"What in the hell happened?" Eva groaned.

"Miss Eva?"

She turned to see something red. That is definitely not human.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked groggily.

"I am Vision. Would you prefer I get your father?" It asked.

Eva nods and the synthezoid leaves the room. She sat up and looked around the room, she quickly realized she was in the medical bay of Avengers Tower.

Tony came bursting into the room. "Eva." He sighed out, seeing his daughter awake.

She smiled. "Daddy. I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you've been going through."

He hugs her. "It's fine honey. I'm just glad your okay. What's the last thing you remember?"

"I have a big exam, so I was studying, I guess I lost track of time. I heard screaming, and explosion. I was in pain. I saw you guys fighting some guy in a green cape. Then nothing." Eva explained.

Tony nods. "That's about right. According to SHIELD, Loki has been asking Thor about you non stop."

Eva looked at her father confused.

"Have you met the Norse gods before?" Tony asks.

"Not that I'm aware of no." Eva shook her head.

Tony nods. "The guy in the green cape. That's Loki. That's why I was wondering why, a mass murderer, was asking about my daughter."

Eva shrugs. "Maybe he saw how much pain he was causing after I passed out and decided to change his way?"

Tony looks at her, unconvinced. "I highly doubt it."

Eva rolled her eyes. "Everyone can change dad."

Tony shook his head. "Not this guy Eva. I know you choose to see the good in people, but not this guy. He killed eighty people in two days."

Eva's eyes widened. "Eighty people?"

Tony nods. "And you where hurt because of him."

Eva laid back in the hospital bed. "Wow. Yeah, I definitely don't want to be around him then."

"You where never going to be in the same room as him Eva. Trust me." Tony promised as he grabbed her hand.

Eva sighed. "I probably missed my exam."

Tony nods. "You did. But I already contacted your professor and explained the situation. He said you could have an extension for whenever need be."

Eva leaned her head back on the pillow. "Thank god. I can't afford to miss that exam."

An Agent entered the medical bay. "Mr. Stark."

Tony nods towards him and stands up. "I'll be back. Here's your laptop."

Tony set her HP Premium Laptop on her lap, so she could work on it.

~ WITH TONY ~

"The President thinks it'll be wise to work out a deal with Loki. Thor has vouched for him, apparently he's positive his brother won't harm Earth again." The agent said.

"What?" Tony hissed out.

The Agent could only nod.

"That man, my daughter is literally laying in a hospital bed because of what that man caused!" Tony argues.