Page 4: Found

Loki wasn't exactly fond of being apart of the Avenger's initiative, but it was better than being in prison on Asgard.

His eyes widened as Eva entered the common room, she was wearing a pair of extremely short shorts, and a sports bra, running shoes with long socks, and clearly sweating.

She paid him no mind, as she jogged to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle and began drinking it.

Tony raised a brow, as he walked up next to her. "Seriously?"

Eva pulled the water bottle from her lips. "Well I was closer to here than any store. I figured you wouldn't mind me stopping by and taking a water bottle."

Tony looked her up and down, brow still raised. "The season doesn't start for another half year Eva."

Eva rolled her eyes. "You sound like Derek. It doesn't mean that I can't stay in shape!"

Tony looked his daughter up and down. "Eva. You are in extraordinary shape for your age and the fact that you do nothing but study all day."

"I run track too. I have since high school." Eva said proudly.

Loki couldn't take his eyes off her. It was still only known by Thor, that Eva was Loki's soulmate. Tony suspected the Norse god had an attraction to his daughter, but knew nothing more.

And Thor could see why the Fate's had placed Loki and Eva together. Eva was wearing murky green colors. Very earthy tones. And anytime Thor had seen her with makeup, she seemed to stick to a natural, more earthy tones in general. Mustards, browns and murky greens.

She was easy on the eyes. If he didn't have Jane and she wasn't his brothers soulmate, he'd have gone after the girl, for sure.

"That actually sounds like a really good idea! Thanks daddy!" Eva smiled as she looked at Thor, making the gods pop out of their daydreams.

"What?" Loki asks.

Eva smiles, which just makes Loki love her more. "Can I interview you guys for a paper I want to write on Norse Mythology?"

Thor raised a brow. "What does Norse Mythology have to do with your pediatrics?"

Now, Tony raised a brow in confusion. "Where you not paying attention? Eva wants to write a paper on Norse Mythology for her school to use for other students studying it."

"Ohh." Thor said quietly.

"So? Would it be alright with you two? If not, I can interview Steve and Bucky and just make a paper on World War Two." Eva said.

Steve smiled. "Bucky and I would be down for that Eva."

And Loki couldn't help the jealousy he felt. "We can do it sometime."

Thor looks at his brother, and he could from the look on his face, Loki was feeling jealous. "Yes, I see nothing wrong with it."

Eva smiled a big smile, which was infectious to Loki, causing the villain to smile also.

Tony arched a brow. "Reindeer Games is smiling."

The Avengers all looked, being curious as to why exactly Loki was smiling.

Eva rolled her eyes. "Dad. He's probably just excited to talk about his home."

Loki nods as Thor answers. "Yes. We are very excited to speak of our home. It reminds us of it."

'Good save Thor.' Loki thought to him.

Thor gives him one nod, signifying he had heard.

Eva nods. "Cool. We should get together sometime this week or next and set something up."